Duels - three passive treasures

Played against someone in duels that had three passive treasures. Arctic Armor, Ring of Black Ice, and then on their first turn Legendary Loot triggered. They told me it only started after picking up Ring of Black Ice so that treasure may be the source.

I was the person who it happened to and it only happened in the 2 games I played after picking that treasure so it seems like that is what caused the bug.

Happened to me also. Different passive. Don’t remember the name but my opponent clearly built their deck around getting this exploit. I’m on a 8-2 run and just get completely wrecked by this exploit. (Frost passive that gives 3/6 elemental also gives them legendary loot)

I expect Blizzard to give out free arena tickets to make up for this. These runs are not free and are being ruined by a massive bug that gives your opponent a huge advantage.

Same here. I just lost two of my three Heroic Duels lives to MiniNinja and their frost mage deck that had Arctic Armor and Glacial Downpour, but then also triggered Legendary Loot. It was a good run, too. I feel robbed.

I just experienced this. Played a dude named “khaihoan” that started with All Together Now, Glacial Downpour, and Legendary Loot. He spammed the “thank you” emote the entire game so I feel like he was just laughing at the fact that he was exploiting whatever this bug was?

I figured it out. I’m currently doing a run as a mage and I got Legendary Loot w/out selecting it when I chose Ring of Black Ice from my second passive pool. I think Legendary Loot is just being included w/ some other powers in error. So far I’ve seen it from playing against someone w/ Glacial Downpour and from selecting Ring of Black Ice myself. IDK how many of the new powers this is tied to; could be only mages ones or possibly more?