Duels not fun..netdecking/pay2win

I had high hope for Duels and thought they would be like adventure mode, where the choices matter and the ramping up in power feels good. Instead i play against a netdeck old god or zoo deck that just reks me before i can even start playing. Its all the same decks, Im playing against nothing different, and it’s not fun. Its actually the worst I thought it could ever be, and instead of playing a fun random power up choice game, I get to play ranked …where I haven’t bought all the cards so im screwed. Welp came back after 2 years, looks like the greed of blizzard is prevalent in every game no matter what. $ > fun. Just so disappointed right now.

8 Likes

I feel the same way, I took some time off as well and decided to give this next expansion a try and nothing has changed. Actually its gotten worse now with the new leveling system. Battlegrounds should just be named Elemental land because that tribe is so overpowered you lose if you dont get them.

So all and all, same old Hearthstone . . . pay a ton a of cash to have a small chance to win. LOL

4 Likes

Yea, the fact you can make your own starter deck is really limiting the fun in Duels. Limit the numbers of cards to 10 or seomthing and then give 10 random cards.

3 Likes

while this **** azz company focus more en making money than balancing the game,…its destined to fail in the long run.

1 Like

New hero powers and treasures! Let’s check them out and see how they play! Seven rounds later Still haven’t drawn my treasure and my hero power is countered by five different treasures and hero powers. So much fun going up against N’Zoth and C’Thun decks that just wreck you with one card no matter how strong you are. Total click bait.

2 Likes

Yes, the decks in duels should be like the ones in the adventure mode, you shoul choose between a variety of premade decks. This way is like you said, a pay to win like the game itself.

Honestly, I played it on day 1, for the quests, and hated every aspect of it lol. RNG upon RNG upon RNG.

then dont build your deck based on rng
thats your choice