Duels - Impcredible Trousers not working as intended?

I’m playing a casual duels run and selected the Imp-credible Trousers treasure in Pool 2. The card reads “After you cast a fell spell, shuffle 2 fel rifts into your deck”

However, each time I cast a fell spell, it places the 2 rifts on top of my deck and there is no typical shuffling animation. The rifts are drawn immediately (if I draw another card that turn) or immediately on my next turn.

It seems a bit too strong and not consistent with the wording on the passive? I’m currently 11-2 and while other decks are doing strong things as well and games are still relatively close and I’ve lost a few (to priests) it feels too strong?

2 Likes

I just ran into this as well :confused: The Fel Rifts were guaranteed to be on top of the deck, which was too much for me to handle. An abrupt end to my Duels run.

I have a screenshot of the DH in question drawing four Fel Rifts in a row, if that helps, but it won’t let me post it…

1 Like

Same problem. Just lost a duels run to 2 people with bugs. The DH with imp-credible trousers (and the fel power to do 2 damage so getting a board was completely impossible)

Worse was a Glacial shaman, exploiting it with the windfury heropower and (from what I saw) no or minimum frost spells in deck. Took twig of the world tree and went off at 10 mana on turn 3. Heroic duels needs to be turned off until they fix these bugs, wasting gold feels bad

1 Like

Hearthstone has literally the dumbest developers. It’s a wonder they can breathe unassisted.

Just lost to the same problem.
Can’t be intended because it is crazy strong.
Ended my run so that’s great.

Can confirm. Same here. Would be interesting if the new Warlockmechanic with the new expansion is the same…

Yep - just had the same two times in a row (being 8-2 at the time). I still got a close win in the first duell - but then lost against the second who had this perk together with the ‘Final Showdown’-quest which you can then finish in round 4/5.

Definitely too strong and not working as described on the card text.

Same here. This is complete trash. Has a dev confirmed this is a bug and will be fixed? So annoying and honestly, probably should result in some compensation for those of us who bought runs and ran into this. :frowning:

imagine if they tested things before they added them to the game

Bump. Still an issue. Please hotfix this blizz.

Just paid money for a run, and lost my only 6 win run so far this season thanks to this bug. Please fix this and compensate those of us who have lost to this, duels is my only way to get the packs reliably

3 Likes

so many bugs, im considering not playing any more duels for packs

The same happend to me. I contracted support and told me to create a topic here since it is a new bug. I can see now that it is a problem since day 1 of the treasure releasing.

Encountered this 12 days ago and gave up on duels. Queued up again today. I get duels is backburner material but this treasure being released in a broken state is actively just stealing high-win games on a daily basis. Back to another hiatus…