Duel's Elise Starseeker's "Academic Research" not working

As title says, payed 150g to play 3 games and in all 3 losses i gained 0 mana crystals after playing the card. I have replays and screenshots i could show, be nice to get a refund of the money I had to spend, but it’s prob doubtful. Here’s a replay.

https://replays.firestoneapp.com/?reviewId=0007dba4-ed1a-4964-824c-398ff2fde19c&source=game-summary
16 Likes

yea this happened to me as well the card just does not do anything. I also played against a fellow elise who the card didn’t work for either. The card says it will give empty mana crystals but instead gives none.

8 Likes

Same here. More bugs. Academic research is a blank card.

3 Likes

yeah totally its just a duels run without the treasure card instead u get a useless card that costs 3 mana and does nothing.

4 Likes

same here, is just frustraiting play it or even draw it knowing it wont do nothind

1 Like

Confirmed. I’ve played two Duels runs with it since patch and it has given me 0 mana crystals every time I’ve played it.

2 Likes

What I have experienced is, that it works if the minions die “WHILE this is in your hand”…so they changed the tooltip, but not correctly

edit: yeah…worked once that way and never again…

1 Like

I had the same problem. Have screenshots too, card is just a blank card atm.

2 Likes

Yep not working… lost 2 runs to finally confirm it was not working at all. I want my money back!

3 Likes

Same here… got a 10/0 run in heroic and now losing all matches. I want my refund for this heroic run, at least.

1 Like

Same here. I’ve lost a number of Heroic games to this bug.

1 Like

Just had the same issue, wish I knew about but before starting my run. I won that round but worried about it as I climb.

1 Like

Assuming last post was 4h ago, that this is still broken?

1 Like

Still broken as of 5:30 pm Pacific. Finally had a Duels deck that would go places and now this. :frowning:

2 Likes

Got lucky, won first game despite of the bug, paused the run till its fixed

1 Like

Same here. I have replays.

1 Like

this has also happened to me, spent 150g for a duels deck that isn’t able ot use its treasure.

1 Like

Same here , nothing on card…

1 Like

Just lost first game of heroic duels run in no small part because this card did nothing. Waste of a turn

1 Like

Yes same experience here

1 Like