Duels don't work

Good afternoon, I haven’t opened the powers and treasures of new heroes for a month now, so that I don’t make their promotion is at 0, because of this it’s very inconvenient to play because you can’t play on all decks due to lack of hero power. After playing 30-40 heroic matches and trying to play several times in the normal mode, there is no progress. Although I complied with the conditions of receipt. What to do? It’s very frustrating to play duels because I’m very into them. my english is not very good, sorry

Hey there Kontra2001,

This error tends to happen when there is a broken deck in the collections or the Deck made for duels contains a card not owned. The way I would do here is delete all the decks you have in your collections and double check you have a copy of all ;the cards in your deck for Duels.

If both of these fail, reach out to us with a ticket and ask for us to help fix or end your duel.

/Nathardrick

1 Like

Thanks again, after deleting the decks in the collection, the progress started to fill up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.