Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Buh Bye Activision. I’ve been waiting for this day since Cataclysm.

Bye Activision, HELLO Microtransactions! (Even more so than are already implemented…)

1 Like

Being that Blizzard/Activision created the microtransaction I think you might be a little off.

1 Like

This thread reminds me of the time, when Ben Brode left. A lot of people were happy, because thing could only get better.
Let’s see if it gets better this time.

2 Likes

Really? Because most people were unhappy when Ben left. Get your story straight.

2 Likes

Really? I only remember the threads about people happy to see him go. So I said

I don’t think I have to get my story straight.

Incorrect. It was Bethesda who created created the microtransaction. Funny thing there - guess who now owns Bethesda. Yep Microsoft.

2 Likes

Things did get a little better when Ben Brode left. We have faster nerfs, we have card buffs, something that didn’t happen when Ben was around.

2 Likes

If the responses were any guide they were nerfs to the wrong cards. For example, all that was needed to fix warlock was Demon Seed to be tweaked and after nerfing and banning other cards Demon Seed was finally nerfed just like anyone who looked at the quest said should have been done.

Nerfing cards willy nilly is not proper stewardship of the game and the reality is it take site to figure out how to fix the one key problem card.

fixed that for ya there.

I thought I read somewhere that it was Blizzard, but you are correct. My mistake. :+1:

So are you saying 8 mana Flesh Giant and 4 mana Stealer of Souls would be fine if they nerfed quest first?

They would have been less problematic.

Does anyone know when the official changing of the guards is happening? I’m thinking it’s already started with the latest firing but I haven’t seen any information yet.