Done until quests are removed

They are all stupid every single one of them. They make the game way OP when using quests. Try beating a Shaman or Mage once they get their quest done.

Game has turned into a hot messy pile of puke all because of stupid cards like quests that give the other player a HUGE unfair advantage.

What ever happened to actually having to THINK instead of just throwing a bunch of cards down and winning?

16 Likes

Shaman is consistent as you can load the deck full of overload cards, so it’s assured that the quests can be completed.

Mage is like gambling. i have that deck, and trust me, often the quest just sits undone while I wait for arcane, or frost or fire cards which refused to show up. With the questline as win con, it means I will lose to any reasonably fast deck.

Hunters are the main issue I face as they have tons of face damage, and if I dont draw my discounted ice blocks or complete quest fast enough, I am dead. At least with warriors, I can freeze the minions, or poke them with the fire spells.

On the other hand, I hardly see demon hunter, rogue or pally quests in wild, so they are not powerful at all. Of course, I’d never see seed again.

2 Likes

Bye! Take care! Don’t forget to pre-order the next mini-set.

1 Like

Quests are extremely easy to beat. Only problem is what most decks counter only 1 or 2 of them and are pretty bad vs everything else. And the chance of getting you 95% win matchup is not as high as your 100% loose one.

1 Like

Why do I keep seeing people on the forums who I’ve played against recently? How many people are left in this game? Well we had a good game at least before you went Mahomie :frowning:

Quests are not only terribly designed but also unbalanced in itself. While Warlock (before nerfs), Shaman and Mage quests are extremely powerful, such as Roque, Paladin and Warrior quests are pretty dead. They completely ignored Paladin and Roque quests, this is so unwise.

Currently mage is extremely dominant as l face against mage almost any match up. The class is as broken as Warlock before nerfs. Unless they fix it soon, Blizz will bleed even more.

3 Likes

Make them cost 2 mana. It delays triggering by at least 1 turn and allows for certain classes to counter them. Problem solved.

2 Likes

you clearly have not tried the paladin quest

I would like to meet that idiot who designed mage quest too, especially with draw engine mage has. Same as Illidari Inquisitor. That guy have serious mental issues, or he is on drugs. I really dont know, why they are doing this game we all loved so toxic. There are no close matchups. I am usually hard stom oponent, or get hard stomped. Nothing in between. Half of decks doesnt care about opponent, just doong their stuff. No interaction. I love to play control deck, but meta is so broken right now, that there is no single playable control deck, because it instantly lose to stupid mage, otk rogue or otk dh.

Blizzard, wake up quickly. I am fan of the game for really long time, but you are destroying the game completely by releasing those stupid overpowered cards. If we want to play singleplayer card game, we are going to play solitare.

3 Likes

Aren’t quest hunter, warrior and mage all basically control decks? It’s just that they’ve completed their win condition when the quest is played (similar to control warrior OTKs). The only problem is that it happens way too fast.

They are more like combo i guess.

Combos usually focus on drawing as fast as possible while having a bit of removal. These 3 usually just control the board if there is a board to control. I think they’re more control than combo.

For Warrior at least there are minions on the board.
Mage and Hunter go ‘minions? What minions? We hate those little yellow things. Oh mean card minions. Since these quests why bother?’

lol 932 post get a life bro. How many days have u wasted playing this game.

I’ve been playing since beta sweetheart. I’ll let you do the math.

Actually I have mage questline. Very inconsistent and I don’t see the win rate surpassing 60% ever. It’s below that now on HSreplay. Reason being it’s terrible inconsistency. If you don’t draw 3 frost, fire and arcane to complete quest early, you are pretty much dead.

I had games where I could only draw 2 of the required three until the last ten cards.

Odd Hunter questline is the most consistent. It has more than 88% win rate now on HS replay. I don’t think seed had such a high win rate before it was banned.

They all control the board until they complete the prerequisite condition of completing their quest. I said nothing about them having or going minions.

If your having a hard time beating two decks that are barely above 50% win, then the problem is an ebkac, not a broken quest. Ele and Aggro Shaman are much better than Quest Shaman. Quest Mage is settling into its mid-tier status and not a big threat.

They only make a scene in Bronze and Silver.

1 Like