Does anyone at Blizzard actually play games anymore?

or better yet, the ones you make?

7 Likes

Sure they do but they build their games to get people to spend money they are ONLY concerned about money not about what you want.

2 Likes

Blizzard used to be run by gamers. Now it’s run by day traders.

4 Likes

Runeterra launches tomorrow I believe and i know a crap ton of people who are leaving HS for it. While i won’t kill HS it hopefully will hurt Blizzards pocketbook something fierce.

Tired of stupid OTK and 30+ damage in 1 round crap tired of the RNG fest this game has become.

5 Likes

yes with your heart, mind and wallet

2 Likes

They have no time for games. Let none survive!

3 Likes

I am sure that was being asked when Diablo 3 came out, versus what Diablo 2 was.

To need Path of Exile to be the real Diablo 3 doesn’t say much.

Path of Exile will continue to be better then ANYTHING Blizzard pumps out and it is FREE which says a TON. Sorry but D4 will be worse then PoE and I hope noone buys it and it is a bust.

1 Like

That is my point, the IP holders are now unable and unwilling to create a better game than an independent studio can using their now 20 year old ideas.

I am sure it is a mass market thing, they have the statistics and like most mainstream games dumbed down casual is probably the greatest money spinner.

The gap between Battlefield 2 - the best even with it’s flaws online FPS made - and 3 was 6 years.

We sat playing for 6 years waiting for the superior sequel that never came, now they are annual, banal phew phew and the player base clears out every 12 months.

Although I don’t know that from playing as I stopped at 3.

1 Like

“We nerfed necrium apothecary but enjoy dying in its hands anyway.”

And nobody will ever miss your useless crying. It’s just a game, if you can’t take it, uninstall, seriously, maybe visit a doctor for a help with your anger issues. //

1 Like