Do you add friend to complain about misplays?

Oh okay, so unforuntaly even Bee makes misplays, but when he does, no mortal men can even begin to fathom the amount of thinking that Bee spent on that play and the amount of ways he could have done better. To us commoners, we saw Bee made the best move possible, but to Bee, he/she knew he/she could have done better. A truly horrible burden for our tragic hero, he is too smart for his own good. Is it better to have wise but alone in that knowledge or to be dumb but with others like you? That it is only a question Bee could answer.

I am so sorry you have to deal with this Bee. I wish I can understand your pain.

3 Likes

That sums it up.

I’d say I am better than 99% of my opponents. Which is why nobody has ever added me to complain about my misplays.

2 Likes

Calm down.
You are wasting your time, energy and putting far too much stress on an animal, which, despite its aerodynamically inefficient design, still manages to fly and put alot of work in.
And is a good HS-player.

no, I would be playing HS if I wanted to do that

1 Like

Never about misplays, usually because im super pissed off an wanna have an argument with my opponent.

The smart ones never accept. The dumb ones accept later thinking I will forget why I added them. I would, but they usually continue to play Big Priest in casual when I spectate randomly. THEN its all hugs an compliments I promise :laughing:

1 Like

Except for the fact that I am the dumber one who does forget why I added them and the next day gives them a 80 gold quest because there’s no one else on.

I have so many random people on my friend list that I have no clue who they are, all I know is at one point in time I wanted to flame them but didn’t

Remind me to send you a friend request…

Do you fit the requirements? So far none have.

Tough standards.
I know a few who fit exactly into that category, though.

Lol and how does that coincide with your overall winrate?

I totally do, I just uninstalled an have sent a friend request via Pigeon. Should arrive in about 2 months to 13 years.

1 Like

I will just say this - yes I was at one time a psych major in college, but someone is taking my comment way too seriously about the disorder thing. Just like OP apparently messages strangers on the internet, thinking they will somehow WANT or NEED to hear his words about their gameplay, so you also think I ( a stranger on the internet) need to hear your opinions about psychology and mental health diagnosis. This could possibly tell me much, and is definitely fascinating. :popcorn:

1 Like

Looks like MA-GOD-AM-I-AMAAAAAZING syndrome to me.

Seriously, who cares?! Let them do their mistakes, you want to win, don’t you? If you need to add them to “give them an earful” you have some really serious problems with your own restraint imo.

3 Likes

Your response is fascinating as well.
Why don’t we go somewhere private, where we can intensely stare at each other, while evaluating our psychological intricacies and card-game-skills?

Oof, someone is a little poplar.

“Theman has already has the maximum capacity friends.”

I am reporting you for friend request BMing me, you’re toxic

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree with Schwifty. If the “help” given was from an honest and sincere desire to assist them become better I would say yes. Sadly, I don’t believe that was NOC’s intent.

3 Likes

How do you friend someone? I tried but said had to use email or number tag?

I’ll offer advice and point out misplays when I spectate people on my friends list.

I don’t present an initial impression of myself with a critique on their play when I first add them.

Playing bad and being bad is not same thing. People can play bad for lots of reasons. Distracted by child or nagging husband,beeing intoxinated,simply not caring at that time because just graduated or whatever,so many reasons.

Once I played savjz like 3 years ago in legend. He did play absolutely horrible (he was not streaming at that moment) but that doesn’t make him a bad player. Lots of players on ladder now between 5 and legend they play bad,i play horrible myself at times as well.
With hearthstone ladder you don’t need consistency thanks to the ranked floors.

Anyway:it never bothers me when my opponent plays bad lol,though I do prefer if they play well because its just more fun when the game is close and both players walk a thin line. Never have I pointed out mistakes after the game,nor ever had the urge. Only once I tried friending an opponent to tell him he could have won and how,not out of spite or whatever but more to try help him or let him now how close he actually was.

I usually only do it when I beat them after they spam their emotes all game with their deck that cost way more than mine. and I offer to write them a letter of recommendation to blizzard saying they got beat by someone old enough to be their dad with a deck that only cost 2400 dust and to offer them a full refund for any cash spend on this game