Do we look like a joke to you blizzard?

I bought both bundles, i opened another 5 packs from ending season rewards and i got 5 LEGENDARY CARDS? Are you kidding? Are you making fun of us? Change the stupid 1 legendary at 40 packs thing

1 Like

They’re not going to change it if people keep buying the bundles. Just a thought.

6 Likes

I hit the pity timer every time. Got the min possible.

No more buying for me. I’m officially out. The game has gotten too expensive for me.

11 Likes

If I understand you correctly, you’re complaining because you pulled 5 legendaries?

Why would someone buy both bundles? The large bundle included everything you get from the small bundle, right?

If you buy both bundles, you get the perks from both bundles (135 packs, two golden legendary cards).

Just spend more money … That will show Blizzard !

4 Likes

And THAT is why you’re part of the problem.

3 Likes

BTW, I want to add something that I tend to neglect. Although I hit the pity timer and got no Golden Legendaries, I still appreciate the addition of duplicate card protection. It at does makes the process more efficient that it has ever been, even if a bit “wonky”. As someone has also pointed out, this smaller add on has less legendaries than previous add ons and expansions.

1 Like

Pay another 130$. Money for you has no value. Lol

1 Like

To many people that are doing even ok, $130 is budgeted for fun thing they enjoy.

It doesn’t mean they don’t know the value of a dollar, it just means they value this game enough to spend their fun money on it.

My friend just bought an $8,000 Bicycle, I ride a similar speed on an$650 bicycle but he wanted that and he saved and got it. Doesn’t mean he’s dumb just that he knows how to set goals and achieve them.

4 Likes

We just have to stop buying the bundles. Or less of it. Don’t buy both bundles - it’s not a wise investment. It’s too risky. I usually buy both both bundles and… an additional 40 packs. But this time I’m just got the bundles and I regret it. Live and learn. I play a lot so I feel my money is well spent - and it supports the developers.

I enjoy this game, but next time I might get just one bundle unless blizzard changes things.

1 Like

Agreed. Particularly with triplicate protection, I don’t think buying both bundles is particularly helpful in building up your collection. Since I’m pretty good at keeping up with my dailies, I can easily get 70-80 packs from gold alone, which is supplement with a bundle if I think I’ll be playing a lot this expansion.

Paying for a game that does this super power creep every expansion and you ask if they think you are a joke? Yes, yes you are a joke.

1 Like

I’m confused … what were you expecting ???

Yes. Yes, you are. You were told, what to expect, but you expected something different? Your own fault.

If people stopped throwing their money at overpriced bundles that don’t even give you all the cards then prices would eventually drop.

Blizzard keeps prices high and legendary turnout low because people accept it.

2 Likes

If it helps, i spent 4800 gold on 48 packs + the 4 i had from previous quests. Got only 6 legendaries in 52 packs…

It seems crazy to spend that much for an expansion.

Before every company put in microtransactions an expansion would be priced at $20-40 for everything.

F2P ends up costing more than a full priced game…

2 Likes

My luck changed this expansion. Had 2 legendaries in the 5 golden packs. Felt good

1 Like