Do something about Harvest Time and Mind tether

DUELS obviously…

Priests:
They can play too many spells… too quickly its just a bit over the top and something needs tweaking there make it cost one mana or something

Druids:

Harvest time is utterly broken in so many ways especially with the spells druid has too go with it.

It just doesent even need discussing nor can I think of any way too balance it
Remove it and replace it with something else its horrendous, so much so infact whoevers idea Harvest time was needs sending for Psychological evaluation!

A 2 cost perm spell (Hero Power) that destroys any cheap cost crap minion and replaces it with 2 x 2-2 which can then be buffed Is just too powerful from start too finish of any match, Pair it with adorable infestation early game and you have 5/6 2x2 on your third turn WHAT??? then coin in too arbor up or play literaly anything else then arbor up GG!

Same power can be used too remove any enemy minion its a permenant remove that costs practically nothing I mean seriously?

I agree with everything you said.

I would suggest that both Harvest Time and Modest Inspirations cost more, or have some other effect when cast on opponents cards.
For HT, maybe the new treants keep traits of destroyed minion (i.e. if it had taunt, the treants have taunt).
Or the hero power costs more… or destroy a random minion of yours… or… something.

HT is powerful enough just targeting friendlies. No reason it needs to target opponents.

Here’s a fix don’t play duels it’s not balanced. They are simply trying it out and collecting your play data. They don’t even give you a decent reward for you play testing their game.

They may balance it in the future if they feel like it. Patch notes with duels…
skip…

uh
any game you play or modes on those games collect game data :man_facepalming: