Discover a legendary pack mechanic

Hello,

I was wondering for a long time, why isn’t Blizzard implementing the discover a legendary card mechanic in packs RNG.

Let’s put it this way, since legendary’s have a small chance of dropping, and you get like 2-3 an expansion from packs if you don’t invest money, why not when you get open a legendary you get to pick from 3 one.

They have already implemented the , don’t get the same card mechanic, why not this one as well.

This will give most players either a solid deck or a way to build more decks around legendaries that are actually useful.

Right now in this expansion from all the gold I saved , I didn’t get a single useful legendary in all the 2 I got …

9 Likes

This is actually a really good idea so low spenders can actually get something usable once in a while.

1 Like

Would really like to promote this ideea…It wouldn’t overflow the market, high spenders will still get full collection.

There is no downfall to this, as it relies on RNG, but RNG that low spenders can actually control and chose what they would like to play presented with a choice.

I don’t see the downfall in getting to choose between let’s say Hanar / Lurker Bellow or something else. You would pick what you enjoy the most.

If you get 3 legionaries an expansion from luck and not investing , with the recent changes to how packs work you should have a decent 2-3 decks to play every expansion considering you play for quests every day.

I expect the hate to flow to refine the idea if needed. Was really expecting the hate to the idea so that I can refine it to be honest.

this idea holds merit

It’ll feel really bad when your only legendary discover is between 3 terrible legendaries

Good idea! Useful for people like me who doesn’t have good luck on legendaries.

2 Likes

Interesting! I think this is a dope idea! I think if they allowed for players to choose and focus on one class at a time if they want, that would be cool too!

3 Likes

Bump for more input.

3 Likes

Any of these suggestions would make me more likely to actually pay cash for packs. As it is now, I won’t put down cash to get lousy legendaries at the 40 pack pity timer.

1 Like

This is actually a pretty good idea.

yet there will never be a blue post in here because good ideas go under the radar it seems…

1 Like

plus for this even tho imo it’s 0% chance for us getting it…it’s not like bli$$ard will throw away the golden eggs from their hand…

Imagine the person who discovers Gruul, Hogger, and Onixia from a pack.

It’s actually good for biz for Blizz to make this.

1 Like

How many times i got Hogger out of a pack through the years… damn he loves me.

Bump this post up!!!

2 Likes

Bump for more insight and maybe a blues attention…

It doesn’t really break anything, doesn’t hurt the pack purchase it just gives a lot of bad luck players a chance of actually playing something that they might like…

It’s still RNG to get a legendary so…

3 Likes

It breaks the business model a little. The whole point is to try to make a little money off the game, and discover a legendary would cut into profits a little bit.

I mean, wouldn’t they make more money by getting people to buy packs in order to have a chance at discovering a legendary?

1 Like

Maybe maybe not. If I were shooting for the one legendary, then I’d stop rolling after I got it with the discover-a-legendary.