Disconnecting and Reconnecting continuously

Hi, Tech Support something is going on with hearthstone disconnecting me from a game and reconnecting over and over. I have read other threads that said Mobile was effected, and I wanted to post saying this issue is affecting PC’s. It actually makes Hearthstone unplayable; which makes me sad. I am not sure of any factor that would be causing this continued disconnecting, I have tried various factors on my end over the past few days. Maybe there is more I could do, but I am not sure what to do. I was hoping Tech Support could comment and let us know what the status is with a blizz fix or if we need to change our set-ups. Thank you!

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out regarding those Hearthstone disconnects on your PC. Let’s go ahead and have you run a ‘WinMTR’ network test while the problem occurs in-game so that we can further investigate potential network-related issues between your computer and the game server. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the WinMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the WinMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the WinMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the WinMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).