Disappointed but not suprised

Well, I sticked around for 1 extra month to see if the new adventure would be any good…and it is awful.
It is still the same RNG crap like the other adventures. There is nothing special about the “combined heroes” (it is just like playing a normal rogue/priest)
And the worst part is that you still have to pay for it

Well Im done, bye Hearthstone, bye Jizzard, thanks for wasting my time

“Salty player detected”
-at least I’m not in denial-

“Nobody cares”
-then why did you click/comment this thread?-

1 Like

When a John goes to the “wrong” corner of the Amsterdam Red Light District once and never goes back, he might not be into that sort of thing.

But when he goes back the next night, all the while complaining that he’s not into it, you might question him. :thinking:

Too bad for you, I’m having a blast.

“Rng crap”? What in all seven hells are you even talking about? :smiley: Like seriously? True, the adventure amplifies what the core game does and turns it to eleven but it’s random because HS is by design about randomness. If you don’t like it, this simply isn’t a game you should play. Most random effects the adventure presents would be totally busted in Constructed but are totally fine in pve because you get yourself some totally crazy powers and treasures.

1 Like

No I agree. This is laughably bad. This is unbelievably childish. There is literally no strategy here. Just smash your head against this dude over and over and try to widdle him down. This game is a failure.

So each to his own I assume, because I love it.

Except with a teeny bit of luck and some planning with your buckets you can beat the plague lords in one shot each. No head-smashing needed.

1 Like

Disagree. I was making plays around boss hero powers and knowing to clear a minion or not is still key.

If that was true, nobody would be playing it. Lo’ and behold though, people are and I’m always finding a match. That doesn’t sound like a failure to me.

2 Likes