Didn't Get Free Deck Quest

Hey everyone, I logged in yesterday for the first time in months and I did not receive the free deck quest. I opened a ticket with support and they confirmed I haven’t logged in for at least 4 months and suggested I open a bug report. I even rolled a new quest; didn’t see it. What should I do? Thanks

Edit: forgot to mention, the last time I played I got high enough into the rankings that I got set to rank 20 when I logged in.

Double check that you completed everything mentioned in the blue post here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/a-few-notes-on-the-returning-player-experience/27240

Also post the name of any quest you have. There are multiple parts to the returning player.

I’m having the same issue. I haven’t logged into Hearthstone since February 2018. One of the rewards I received was the card back from the Feb 2018 season so I know its been quite awhile. When I checked my quests, they were all normal daily quests (the quests were to win 7 games for 100 gold, win 3 games as mage for 60 gold and win 5 games as warlock for 60 gold). I completed all 3 quests to see if they would reset but nothing happened. Logged back into today to see if there were any new quests and the only quest I was given was to deal 65 damage to enemy heroes. No quests at all related to returning to the game. My rank was reset to 23 when I first logged in.

Yeah I already got boosted to rank 20, and definitely don’t have any Return of The Hero quest. Just some get x wins with a class type quests

I’m in the same predicament, I am rank 23 only had 3 regular daily quest once I completed, no prompt for free deck.

I logged in after who knows how long, clicked through a bunch of pop-ups with card backs and card changes, then had 3 daily quests, Start Kobolds & Catacombs, Play 3 games with a class, and win 3 games with a class. I swapped out the win three games for a different play three games and completed all of the daily quests. I also played through to unlock all of the basic cards for all of the classes. I logged in today and still no returning player quest and no free deck, just a regular daily quest to get gold.

Will send in a ticket and see what happens. Hopefully gets resolved. I held off on logging back in to make sure I would get the free cards, LOL.

Edit: I just did a repair and logged back into the game and was given the option for the free deck, so it looks as if it is fixed and I have my Dragon Queen :slight_smile:

you did a repair? What does that mean? You redownloaded hearthstone?

In Battle.net I clicked on the options gear, had it check for updates, then did a repair. When I logged back in it was there. Don’t know if that’s what did it or not, but there was no additional update when I logged in to the game today.

I just saw a quick patch, it seems they addressed the issue, I didn’t have to repair. All is well in the world(got my free deck)

yup got my free deck as well. Nice

As @Entreri said, hotfix was released last evening to fix this:

What if I’m a returning player but have not reached rank 25 before? Do I need to reach rank 25 to obtain the free deck?

As a new player my experience with this was that I finished all quests and got to rank 22 and still had not got to choose a deck. I was only able to finally choose a deck when I quit the apprenticeship in the options menu.

Weird, I still did not get the free deck, even though I am 100% sure I didn’t log in after September 2019 or so

I ranked up to 25 and quit the apprenticeship but still didn’t get the free deck. Anyone else with the same issue?

I haven’t touched the game in forever and had decided to log back in yesterday, I got a lot of pop-ups but no returning player experience quest…

Same issue for me too, I tried to inform by ticket and no good reply to me. Just an auto answers.

My last login in this game was 3-4 years ago btw.

I’m a new player so this doesn’t make any sense in how I don’t have the free deck yet

And I went into the game in the action of the dragon and also did not receive either quests or a shirt with the year of the dragon, while there were 2 and one logins from the Android mobile device. And the deck of the returning player also did not receive. That is, I do not fit into any of the conditions. All my visits were at the wrong time. That is, no shirt or quest in the first case, and I’m not a returning player in the second. That’s why there is an increasing desire to abandon the game. For the first time, I write and consider it a mistake that in statistics, input from a mobile device is not considered an input. I forgive you for this only if you give at least a shirt.

Made my own post about this but have not recieved the quest either. Just replying here since this post has traction