Didn’t get enough dust for the cards that went to the Hall of Fame

I received insufficient compensation for cards that went into the hall of fame. They did not count the golden mountain giant. Compensated for two ordinary mountain giants. Is there anyone else with such a problem?

If you had one golden and two regular mountain giants, you should have received dust for one golden and one regular. Not for one golden and two regular. You get dust for the maximum you can use in a deck, with the most expensive compensated first.

If you are sure you received less then you should have, you’ll have to open a support ticket. Nobody on this forum can access account data.

1 Like

support service said post a problem message on the forum

Support sometimes ask players to post to the forum as a way of alerting developers to an issue they suspect is common. Apparently they are not allowed to communicate directly to developers and/or QA staff so they have to resort to this method.

But fixing your individual issue is still there responsibility. I suggest that you reopen the ticket and press for either a resolution, or a statement that so many people are affected that there will be an automated resolution (which I doubt since I see no other similar issues here), or a statement that they can or will not help you, plus explanation why.