Did you dust Astalor?

Title! You keeping him? Or bombing him away?

When I login, he is gone! 1,600 smackers for some random garbage I’m bound to craft.

I dusted him then immediately wanted him for a warrior deck. So I recrafted.

Kept. He’s still very relevant. I’ve killed a few people already.

Though I have to say, that stupid shadow priest combo with 1 mana Priest minion doing 28 damage to face is dumb.

2 Likes

Made him for a Warrior deck ehh? How’d that go?

What is that combo? I have gotten 3 games so far an just played a Priest but I guess I missed the combo. (I combo’d first with Mine Warlock)

1 Like

I. Don’t. Dust.

For your entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTXJQ5ql5Fw

1 Like

Played 3 games after patch. 2 saw asta (3rd one might have him too but I just didn’t see it played)

It’s still a very… I don’t want to say braindead, but it fits in so many decks, it’s simple to use, and there’s really minimal cost to run him. So there’s little reason not to run him when you could.

Keeping mine, but I am a weird person who dusts extras only.

I have not. I will not, either. Astalor is a great card, despite the recent nerfs to it.

Legendary · Minion · March of the Lich King · Battlecry: Add Astalor, the Protector to your hand. Manathirst ( ): Deal 2 damage.

1 Like

The 1 mana 1/3 minion that makes each player take double damage from all sources. A Priest can play that plus astalor and hit you face for 28. Very annoying. As if the shadow priest isn’t already going face hard you have to watch for that, too.

2 Likes

Dude think about it, youbcould even play that new neitral legendary where ya die in three turns, then go brann, the 1/3 guy, astalor for the druid combo!!

1 Like

Yes, I dust Astalor, the gnoll and the graveyard. I didn’t use them in my deck and this is the perfect moment to dust.

go TWO 1 mana minions for triple damage twice with brann. UGH.

84 damage

1 Like

Hrmmmmmm, they do only cost one, for some reason i tbought it was 2, that is even better!!!

Mogkuppopo

Post a song in the OT to prove you are real.

This is real man. So real. So reel. Very real.

1 Like

I don’t dust Legendary’s.

1 Like

you posted a song didn’t you?

I am trying to remember it. I think you did though. What was it?

A lot of people seem to have kept him, hopefully you’re enjoying the dust like me :slight_smile:. As for everyone else, may they enjoy Astalor still.

2 Likes

sounds like its fun i have to give it a try i got that legendary but ih aent tried it yet

1 Like

I dusted my gold one

2 Likes

Do not dust it. It’s still a very solid card.