Diamond Drek'Thar in the shop for 30 bucks?

31.49 CAD or 3000 gold

wtf ?

3 Likes

Wtf indeed. Blizz been hittin that weed too hard.

1 Like

HAHAHA i’m dying in laughter, 30 USD for a single card, blizzard thinks they are apple ?? lol

The only logical reason I can see for it is that it was part of an event, and if they give out the losing side’s reward as well for free (or for cheap) then it feels like there was no point to the event in the first place. You still got Drek’Thar non-diamond so this is really mainly for whales who like shiny cards and have money to burn.

4 Likes

$25 US or 3K gold. That is a REALLY steep price for a Diamond card.

1 Like

that’s not logical my man, no one cares/cared about the event.

Even at 10 dollars / 1000 gold it would’ve been a bit high but 25 US or 3k gold for ONE card ?

They are losing their minds

I’m an absolute MONSTER whale myself and I think this is madness.

I’ve never insta-passed on a shop item so hard in my life, and I happily ignore the majority of them.

Good LORD that’s expensive for something we literally already have.

2 Likes

Blizzard tells the best jokes i got a good laugh out of this funny they left this out the april fools a few days ago.

1 Like

yeah my man, it is ridiculously high priced for a card. I wouldn’t buy it. Are you going to buy it? Then what’s the deal? if barely anyone buys it then blizzard hopefully wouldn’t do it anymore.

Since I had over 30k gold stacked up, I bought him with gold instead of cash. And that’s because I’m a HUGE collector who already has everything.

And I usually buy all the cosmetics with cash, just to give you an idea. So the fact that I spent gold this time means a lot.

So you’re complaining about the price but you bought it anyway? That just signals to blizzard you’re willing to pay 3k gold for one card, which is fine, it’s your gold you do as you want with it. Just seems a bit silly to complain about it and then buy it anyway.

i’m genuinely surprised that there havent been forum bots defending blizzard about this yet, come on guys you are slacking

Ok I give it a good try.

-You don’t have to buy it.
-It’s “free” (3000c)
-It’s a feature: whales can buy it
-Zeddy can buy it, and then complain he had to buy it
-I can laugh at his videos

5 Likes

I’m spending in game currency, not money.

Am I not allowed to complain about the ridiculous real money price tag of a card because I bought it with GOLD (since I’m a completionist)

I actually chose to not give them my money.

Imagine, blizzard has the nerve, even with all the controversies surrounding them with sexually harrassing women and touching people being rapists ect, being dumb heads, decide to have nerve to make a virtual card cost 30$ ? wtf

yeah, i shook my head

Why do people care? Everybody has 1 copy already, so it doesnt matter.

I realize its cosmetic and entirely optional but it still feels like a petty cash grab.

1 Like

Same way the dragon bundle in world of warcraft costs 129 euros normally and has 3 mounts and 3 pets incredible value by blizzard lol.

So 1 gold is around 1 cent. Good to know Blizz.

Seriously? The mini set, tavern pass and many other things are cheaper than this.

2 Likes