Diamond card rewards

I guess it’s my fault for disenchanting wild cards in order to build a competitive deck in standard, but I gave you money and completed the solo adventures ffs, I feel like the game should recognise the fact that I had the cards some point in time, or let me go through the solo adventure once more and get uncraftable versions of the cards or something ://

2 Likes

You could always hack them in. Every time my cousin gets banned he just gets a new email and gives himself all the cards. If it’s that easy I’m sure most of the player base does it.

You had your collection, no one forced you to dust anything out of it. This is why you dont dust anything until you get a 3rd copy of it(2nd copy if talking legendary). Also, being competitive in standard was your choice, you never had to go down that road. But once you blow up the bridge after crossing it, there’s no going back across it. You blew it up. lol (Dusted). You converted what could have been from your collection into what you wanted right then at that moment, which was your enjoyment in standard mode with diff cards. Whether you were aware of the consequences later down the line is irrelevant, as you were the one doing the actions for what amounts to a short term gain over a long term one. These things tend to occur in games where having a collection maintained later on results in special rewards and achievements.

I also think we should get the diamond cards, the only different between people who bought and dusted something like LOE 1 year ago and now is that the people now will have diamond Reno. I literally bought it on release lol it should be just if you own the expansion, like how getting a golden mini-set gives you the diamond. It’s not from having the full collection, its something you buy with money or gold. Very disappointing, it seems like you are punishing veteran players

1 Like

This is an incorrect line of thinking. Most people are upset with modern updates to things that are pure benefits–but that were unable to be enjoyed by ‘veteran’ or ‘old’ players. For example, people decried the core set, or loaner decks, because they didn’t have that ‘back in the day.’

You can’t retroactively please everyone. You played the game when you did. The game was different. Then it changed. You didn’t get punished. You’re given the same opportunity as everyone else.