Dh ruined this game

Yeah it’s expensive and the tavern pass sucks but dh ruined this game. S tier since inception and gets more and more powerful every expac. I just played 24 demon hunters in a row, what a joke.

24 Likes

Let’s not exaggerate. He’s “just” A tier.

1 Like

The class never should have been implemented. It was a cash grab, just like everything Activision does these days.
It will never be balanced and it strangles design space for the other nine classes.

9 Likes

I legit just played 24 demon hunters in a row - what a joke

3 Likes

But they planned to rework the classic class sets next year, don’t they? DH was a good addition for new players for sure.

We shall see. I don’t have much faith in Team 5 anymore.

4 Likes

Of course they had to make an aggro class, because they knew it would get played. Brainless game, what else is new.

Not really.

While demon hunter is overpowered his playstyle is the only thing that barely resemble classic hearthstone where you could just play your game without getting your cards nerfed because someone got their feelings hurt from it.

They already had aggro classes in Mage and Hunter. All they did was choke those two classes in terms of what they are able to print for them.

1 Like

I don’t even bother playing anything but BG. In diamond, playing vs DH is the only thing I do. They had to make a brainless aggro class of course. I miss the old days where you can play a fun deck and still win. But you can’t play anything interesting against a DH.

You need to check out wild for sure. It’s not standard, but they’re at least no DHs.

They have nerfed almost every single card DH got from their starter set, and it’s still probably the best class in the game by a lot.

9 Likes

The best part is. They nerf blade flurry but give DH blade dance. They’re so ignorant and tone deaf.

4 Likes

I guess they don’t wanted to see their new class being unsuccessful. Scholomance was being used as first aid emergency I guess.

It was 5 years ago or so. Hearthstone changed a lot since then. Most nerfs would look silly nowadays.

If you did really read I said it is overpowered.

But being able to just put your stuff on the board and do the best to snowball is a playstyle that blizzard should never have nerfed during the years in first place.

Yet it is also the most fun you can have in this game thanks to the own community that literally hates on literally unviable cards just for the sake of “their feelings”.

Play Pure Paladin, it wrecks DH and my WR over 30 games is 75%

“Draw your AoE in time or die on turn 4” isn’t really a fun and existing way to play this game for most people.

4 Likes

What about play your minions instead of depend on turn 4 AoE?

It isn’t like blizzard never done good opening minions for control decks during this game history.

1 Mana 2/3 with drawbacks.

Minions that give you armor when they get damaged.

There is a good list.

because DH has literally some of the best Minion Removal tools Hearthstone has ever seen;

Cheap Weapons, Blade Dance, efficient low cost spells, Blade Dance a Hero Power you can use every turn if you need to, high value minions, Blade Dance, and also Blade Dance

5 Likes

This is NOW and we are talking about this entire game history.

While demon hunters nerf are sure because they beat almost anything RN.

It’s not like the idea of not have any strategy capable of snowball out of control if unchecked in the first turns is good for the game.

It keeps people from making pure reactive decks that aim to win by literally getting you bored like many “control players” think that should be literally what the game should be about on those forums.