DH op -(how to fix)

Guys listen we all know DH is abusivly overpowered and that Blizzard doesnt care about your experience. I have a solution. Dont give them any of your money at all untill its fixed! in the mean time, what you want to do is every single time you encounter a DH player go to MAX time on turns so you waste as much time as possible for those players. if the experience for them is just as miserable then maybe they will stop giving blizzard money too. we are bound to get a response. id hope since money is all they care about.

By wasting their time we’re wasting our time, though… and from what I read here, DH isn’t that much of a problem. The thinking is you’re not playing against them correctly, or they may counter your archetype.

My quest druid laughs at every demon hunter he encounters.

DH is literally the only class that has the least created by cards and his winrate is lower than Facehunter and Libram Paladin. If you are actually complaining about the most healthy deck of the meta, then its your problem.

Sto terrorising people blizzard…with this bots…
you suggest dh soul and nothin waste of time to get better rank.they make me fool on silver lige.

Not to mention Shardshatter mystic… lol lets make a creature a creature for 3 mana that board wipes. “said somne complete idiot at blizz”

1 Like

You’re just crying because it beats your priest deck now that was completely OP last meta.

I dont play priest deck nor did I play last meta just came back to a broken game for the first time in a long time. DH is OP devs are crapfor brains and DH players are just scrubs that need a break from a challenge.

Da money does not harm, what harms is the dragon of DH that is lethal of a turn.

Blizzard stop cheat people with bots and take money.
I make decks what they suggest here and nothing to get legend rank.
What are you doing stop cheat people…

slightly late to reply here

Shock may wanna specify if your talking from a Standard or Wild viewpoint…in wild they are like cute puppies getting stomp on hard…in standard i have no idea

Pugmatthew…priests in standard are likely gone aggro style and can likely compete vs DH if not mistaken…in wild they stomp on DH no problem

Jadran32…seriously you take deck suggestion from blizzard ?..your better off net decking or if your smart enough build your own custom deck…but ya seriously…dont take blizz deck suggestions…they haven’t been test versus the meta deck neither would they spend hours to refine it…and other than that…there a chance they overlook some possibilities

Are you trolling? That card has prerequisites to work. Its not just 3 mana. You have to generate soul frags for it to work by using a 1 drop minion a 2 drop spell or a 4 drop weapon. DH is screwed most the time unless they generate soul frags within the first 2-4 turns.

DH is absolutely trash. As soon as you reach past gold you wont win playing DH as your main. Every control deck beats DH which is pretty much what everyone plays.

This is exactly what I am doing, I have two screens and I dont mind to to do something else while playing against Demonhunter,

as soon as I see a Demonhunter, I rope them to the death,
simply ridiculus how overpowered this class is.

If you think DH is still OP in this time and this meta then you really need to learn how to play the game. Pen Paladin and Bomb Warrior destroys this deck unles they draw perfect, not to mention more than once i’ve beaten a DH because he draws all of his shards on the same turn.

1 Like

With DH you can count out each threat in the deck and play your resources knowing what a DH can do. They have 2 silence, 2 Blade Dance, and 1 Kayn, so if you play your taunts right and bait out the silences, you should be fine.