DH is so overtuned

Deal immenses dmg from hand if you don’t have a board with lady stheno + fel spell.

Deal immense dmg from hand if you have taunt and big minions because of his weapon + double strike

incredible early game tempo

best draw in the game

His heros is omg lol level of strong.

So consistent.

Still has jayce to finish you if his 50 burst dmg weren’t enough.

And lets not forget that DH can double jayce battlecry for a measly 40-50 dmg OTK that replay twice all his spells.

Why is this abomination still poisoning ladder? Can’t believe it was even stronger before.

5 Likes

The deck have everything undercosted.

Double attack, doubled damage, cheap excellent minions, undercosted draws, cheap hero card and a 7 manas finisher you can play on curve easily.

The class need to be massively overnerfed instead that pathetic and completely irrelevant 1 heath less in one minion.

2 Likes

The class is vulnerable to wide boards (no clears aside from Xhilag, and that’s not a clear, really) as well as aggression.

Sure, they can remove threats, but a) most removal they have consists of hitting minons with their face, so they quickly get to lower hitpoints b) any spell they use to either boost their attack to kill mionions or to remove minions directly is damage they’re not directing to face.

Many decklists also do not run much draw, so they tend to peter out if they can’t get a good start. The first few turns are often crucial.

Out of curiosty what deck are you playing against DH?

I have an idea what deck you are playing just want to confirm.

Demon hunter in wild barely is a tier 4 deck.

DH in standard has long been rubbish and is finally being competitive again (still will get wrecked by lots of decks).

Overall its fine and its good to have the class back in the standard meta. Unless of course you prefer everyone to play mechs and other braindead decks

If people think DH is overturned they probably didn’t play when the class was initially released. I’d say DH is actually in its best state balance-wise, not being too strong nor too weak. And the data backs that up… I’m afraid personal feelings don’t reflect reality, Fel is a good Tier 2 deck.

I think the current meta DH is better than the previous LifestealOTK DH. Both to play and play against.

Yes, there are cards like Jayce, but it IS a legendary card. Nice to see a leggo that actually holds a lot of weight for the rarity/slot.

Eh, I think DH is ok. It’s pretty strong, but it’s also too aggressive to sustain and they tend to run out of steam if you can weather the storm. It makes for fun matches.

Considering there is only one tier 1 deck atm, this mean that fel DH is by the second best deck in the game. Data also back that up. So yeah, Id says that your personal feeling don’t reflect reality, dear dh player.

And what do I play, Oh omnipresent authority?

You’re delusional.

Lol cough pls don’t make me laught like that. Dh at release was the most busted deck hearthstone ever saw, and it was nerfed day one. Any deck is weak compared to that.

They run out of steam when they have used their 30 card, yeah. At turn 9.

2 Likes

The class cards are overpowered and stupidly broken. You can’t interact with tons of cheap cost damage and draw. It’s not ok. It’s a game of solitaire. They drop their miserable insects while clapping your face. You drop a minion , you become their punching bag. Viper is useless when it is too busy doing things in your deck. They should’ve correctly nerfed the cards but no ,the show must go on KEKW.

1 Like

Cool, let’s kill this deck and have nothing but Big Spell Mages.

It was definitely left strong for a reason. Then again, Im not bothered, I can barely bring myself to play, and when I do I meme it up.

The whole game is a clown fiesta. It’s not correctly balanced. There is no such a thing as ‘’ keep in check ‘’. It’s either we get to play a fair and balanced game or we just play GambleStone. It’s sad but true.

Considering there is only one tier 1 deck atm, this mean that fel DH is by the second best deck in the game. Data also back that up. So yeah, Id says that your personal feeling don’t reflect reality, dear dh player.

VS has 3 decks at Tier 1 from D1 to D4, Fel Demon Hunter sits in the middle of Tier 2. And I don’t play DH, I have like 20 wins with the class lol Learn to play, or accept that whatever deck you play yourself can’t be favoured in every matchup.

You’re probably right. Hopefully the new set reignites something in me because I really am just not feeling it right now. I just feel like it’s all been done before. They’ve already done all the good ideas. I’m burned out with it but I’ve only been playing 3 years. I’ve said it before, I don’t know how those have been around since beta have stayed the distance.

That said if I leave the game at some point I don’t think it will be forever

1 Like

I’m guessing you play big spell mage and are whining the cheese you are playing ain’t carrying you as well vs this one mu. Lol. GG.

Wrong, vs report here : VS report #234 out only tier 1 deck is holy paladin. Try harder.

I have seen a fair deal of hunter, holy paladin, rogue, DH, warlock and murloc shaman too.

When its become hard to win against aggro deck with everything (see fel dh matchup spread for example) I tend to agree.

And you’re … wrong, what’s a surprise !

1 Like