DH is absolute Trash Now

Is anyone actually climbing with a DH deck? I doubt it. This expansion did nothing for DH. It’s no longer competitive against any deck. People talk about Kreen being OP but with so much removal in every deck its really not a threat. DH almost always loses against priest, druid, paladin and warrior now. And that seems to be all I’m playing against.

Should I just dust the entire class and start playing Priest, Druid, or Paladin like everyone else?

3 Likes

DH took rank 1 legend not long after the expansion was released

1 Like

If you’re ok taking the risk of dusting an entire class to grab a deck from a class that might or might not be a flash in the pan.

Good. DH was so freaking OP I don’t want to see them on the ladder for a year.

10 Likes

I actually just lost to a DH. His war glaive cleared my board so he could continue to bash my face in.

Someone did not dust warglaives? :thinking:

DH is totally dead now, tempo, control, token is 100% boring

Yup totally dead class, those who got to legend after the patch definitely are lying.

1 Like

Yhea. But im happy, i could not play against it anymore

DH was always 100% boring.

Even more Go Face than hunter, with less thought required. So you are saying its the same?

1 Like

who got legend with demon hunter ? I hit it with warrior after losing all my star bonus with dh.

absolutely wrong . face hunter is 0 board control while tempo dh has to control the board to go face

Myr who reached 193 legend and XiaoT who hit rank 1 legend.

you know that it is on the first day when you have 11 stars bonus you just need luck
also the # means nothing on the first day, last expansion I hit 189 legend before dropping to 3000

You also need a decent deck. If you claim DH is totally dead then it shouldn’t be able to hit legend at all but this proves that wrong.

are you creazy ? hitting legend is not hard and every season people hit legend with all classes , including last tier

Okay then why say the class is dead when it isn’t? You are not making any sense and seem like you just want to complain about something that isn’t true.

the class can win there is no 0% winrate in hearthstone, because of RNG. The class is dead because it is boring there is no more synergies, and you have more chances to lose than to win

That happens quite a bit in these forums

2 Likes

for you hitting legend is the ultimate goal in this game ? If you hit legend this do not mean deck is ok, at all