Developers PLS do something w/Non-active and slow players

I do not care why people log in for Hearthstone wild games and do nothing, but please there must be a way to track and eliminate these types of non-active players.

You can see that they are there because as they move their curser, cards or their character will light up. Still they do nothing until the rope burns to about to end turn, and then they will click on ‘end turn’ which will reset their timer for the next round.

OR those players who intentionally play slow and will not play a card until again the rope is about to ‘end turn’ and then they throw out a card or use their hero power.

It is as if in both situations, they are trying to get the other player to leave, for them to obtain a win.

Absolutely SAD if this is the only way they can will,…and some of you Warlords,…I’m talking to you.

I’d agree but as this type of player increases playtime metrics, I don’t see anything being done about them. As others say and I’ll parrot, maybe just take the free wins and enjoy. I just don’t realistically see enough outrage because of these bots or jerks for T5 to have incentive to crack down.

1 Like

Do the same to them, 8/10 times they stop.

1 Like

My practical advice is to play as though you don’t care. And try not to care so much. Don’t rope them back, because then your match may be twice as long. You may even be satisfying them because they’re doing this for more XP.

Open another browser, hit up YouTube or something and just play as normal otherwise.

3 Likes

I open the browser and then i start roping too, since i am no longer in a rush :joy:

3 Likes

Your intelligent is reflected in the speed of your game!

Yep. Because aggro decks have a history of being so “intelligent” to play…

:roll_eyes:

Lets not even go into the intelligence required to necro a dead thread…

its a necro, abort mission