Descent of Dragons

I don’t know if this is in the right forum, but I have a simple question. Where do you go to see the card reveals? I’ve been refreshing the www.playhearthstone.com website page with the currently available “Descent of Dragons” cards all day and the reveal was supposed to be at 11 am. Is there a twitch channel, or other page where you actually go to watch the reveals?

Thanks.

At the end of this stream they should reveal 3 cards,
after that they are gonna spread them randomly through the days i think, and at the end when expansion almost released they will do a livestream again if they go the same route as last expansions.

The official card library lists the times (PST iirc) the different reveals are supposed to go live:

First reveal is 5PM PST, so in just under 5 hours unless my time zone conversion is going wrong (or I have the wrong time zone for the site).

The official website www.playhearthstone.com lists the time of the reveals in local time (local to whomever is checking the website). I appreciate the reply but my problem is not the when, it’s just where do I go to get the reveal… but thanks to Happyfeet it looks like twitch has them.

thanks.

If it was local time for me, the cards for today would have been revealed several hours ago.

If you click on the card, it will take you directly to the card reveals on youtube. Alternatively, https://outof.cards/ and hearthpwn.com are fairly quick to post new reveals.

They are in local. Todays are at the end of the BG event stream, they are advertised as the start time instead.

The community reveals are aimed at highlighting the various community platforms. They’ll be on individual content creators’ twitch streams, youtube channels, websites, etc.