Demonhunter was destroyed by the nerf

Yeah, high T2 is utter trash?!?

/eyeroll

1 Like

I have only one argument. After 24h it was top tier in wild. Please let this fact, this shred of knowledge sink in.
It was top tier in a format that has all the broken cards in it, that have ever existed since the launch of this game. In my opinion, every argument about not giving players time to find a counter and letting the meta settle is mute.
I believe that in wild those arguments couldā€™ve been true. In standard it wouldā€™ve been demonstone for the rest of the year.

Iā€™m very glad with the nerfs. Gave me at least a chance to play something other then a) demon hunter; b) the counter for demon hunter.

3 Likes

Yes. Anything that isnā€™t at Tier 0 is bottom tier trash.

2 Likes

This is so trueā€¦ the nerf was to fast and destroyed the fluidity of play for Demon Hunterā€¦ and other cards like Embiggen (a 0 cast card that gives creatures in your deck +2/+2 and makes them cost 1 more) is a druid go toā€¦ even the low cost minions come out fast and bigā€¦ stupid Blizzā€¦ that should be NERFEDā€¦

1 Like

I call BSā€¦ I has slowed it down close to unplayableā€¦ your giving it to high of a win rate at 54%ā€¦after nerf.

1 Like

The data is right in front of you, if you want to be ignorant at least donā€™t do it in the face of verifiable evidence.