Demon hunter wins stuck at 499/500

My demon hunter win was at 499/500 with total wins at 18,610. I win 143 games later at 18,753 total wins and my demon hunter win is still at 499/500. Please help.

Mine is also stuck at 499/500 !!! have played at least 5 games after 499

a few other people are also stucked !! im sure there are more stucked also !

look at the thread from Tyler’s tweet. picture evidence of 2 cases from different servers as well.

another case : https://twitter.com/geyuan6_hs/status/1248431610979971075?s=20&fbclid=IwAR2imNPPef6XGwuKseGG3UBvX9umAIsfJfTMGuwpiNNUmU2GzeU-awDscp0

Sincerest Thanks and appreciation , i hope you could help

I thought it was just me but thank you for sharing. I am not sure what this means because the total number of wins is still going up if it is still count toward Demon hunter wins internally (but does not show) or not counting at all?

im not sure, but i hope it still counts internally for your DH wins. i stopped playing in case it doesnt count.
i understand that your total win count still goes up, i really really hope your DH wins is still counted internally and would be rewarded back to you once the bug is fixed.

Having the same issue

Having the same issue as well. Currently only playing standard ranked. Checked my arena awards but had none pending (an old fix they had for prior 499 wins getting stuck). Still stuck at 499 after a few games.

I tried the same thing with no luck as well. Also tried starting and finishing a new arena run but that didn’t help either. I have a ticket into blizzard about the bug but its been a couple days with no response yet.

Thanks for trying out the arena bug.

yeah it is a fundamental bug related to DH.

i have opened a ticket a few days ago also, and just received a reply from a game master only after a few days.

GM say they cant do anything at all. i asked them if they can help to highlight to the Devs.

I opened a ticket a few days ago and received response to submit a bug report and I did. I don’t think they are looking into it though.

1 Like

Got a response to my ticket saying that they had not received any other reports of the same issue. Pretty difficult to believe considering this thread. Anyway, they told me to make a bug report and cross my fingers for a hotfix.

Hopefully we can get some confirmation that the devs are aware of this issue.

1 Like

I did the same, I reported the bug. Let’s see what happens in the next 24 hours… so irritating waiting. Quarantined at home ictching to play but can’t make progress.

1 Like

This is beyond frustrating. I got my “500” wins 2 days ago and got the same bug. I put in a ticket and finally got a response today - saying to put in a bug report. I’ve spent thousands on this game and I rushed to get 500 wins for the golden portrait as fast as I could, playing 10+ hours every day since release. And it’s broken. It honestly makes the game not even worth playing. If you told me back on release day that this was broken I wouldn’t have put in half the time.

When this is fixed is 1000 wins going to be broken too? Should I waste another week of my life to find out? How is this not tested?

4 Likes

Why was the post withdrawn?

Same issue, shame we can’t /flex just yet

blizzard has announced a patch for next week that solves the issue

1 Like

Same problem here, the counter is blocked at 499 wins

Same here. Stuck at 499…