Demon hunter nerfed too much?

It’s worthless now the soul shard thing does nothing but hinder the deck and stop you from being able to play your cards most of the time. Why did you do this?

Hinder it how? By healing you? By allowing you to get five attack on a decently stated minion? A aoe? A board refill with Malicia?

Yea draw those soul shards and try to do enough damage to kill anything, let alone the enemy hero.
Or even better use skull of Guldan and watch as it makes every card normal cost -.-
Stupid deck.

You mean skull? And yeah, the shards have anti synergy with skull, that is why you should be using glide. I haven’t had problems with dealing enough damage using them.

Nope. 20 characters.

Maybe… Instead of skull… Use any of the other massive amounts of card draw DH has.

translate for me because ive been playing cards and the shards didnt hinder me at all

im new to DH started to play it because i pulled the soul shard legendary

Basically OP is calling the new cards for DH a nerf because Skull drawing shards from your deck consumes the discount it otherwise would have given to other cards in your deck. Though I have no idea what they mean when saying DH doesn’t do enough damage. It does plenty with the deck centered around shards.

glide is terrible this meta is all about small hands except warlock

1 Like

Honestly it’s not even about the damage if Kayn dies too early you can’t do anything vs a taunt minion it’s practically an instant loss after turn 6 if you don’t draw enough to luckily kill them without them healing much. The cards they released don’t synergies well at all together. Aggro dh uses all old cards except for 2, the spell burst minion and the demon summon, it’s a massive nerf overall, on top of what they have already done. Not even Ace hunter Kreen helps, it just hinders the deck. It’s supposed to be a release that will change the meta, looks like it just gave paladins what they needed left every other class with dirt, silly, unfun mechanics that weren’t well thought out.

nope if anything it has 1 toxic card left to be nerf

but do feel with few Nerfs the Fiend could hath it nerf removed since all classes basically got cheap 3 damage cards now