Deck not valid for format?

Hi,

With the latest changes, I changed my Priest deck and took out cards that are not now in Standard and replaced with Standard cards. They are all valid standard cards.

However, when I go to play a casual Standard game, it says - deck is not valid for current format.

What the heck is going on?

3 Likes

I’m getting the same issue, also with priest.

1 Like

I keep getting this message when trying to play my qwest priest deck.
Its a standard deck but I cant play it in any mode, even practice against the innkeeper.
Its not missing any cards I gave it a work over when the patch rotated some cards.
Whats going on?

same here, also priest. Seems there is a bug in the update with the new cards.

I’ve had this issue pop up a few times and what I’ve found for a workaround is to copy the deck and make a new deck from the old one.

1 Like

Same, seems to be the fastest solution.

Check the number of cards in your deck, I had the same problem, and decided to screenshot my cards, delete them all and rebuild it- I realized that I actually had 32 cards somehow. Once I deleted the extra cards, it started working.

I tried that and the cards that become missing/not allowed in format were not apperaing l, even to craft. They are cards were from The Lich King. I was once able play this custom deck. I have already played the solo story and completed the Lich King prologue.

Please do not Necro old posts. This original post was from 3 years ago. even if your symptoms are the same, it likely is a different issue. If you do not see an active post with your issue, the best course of action is to create a new post with the issue mentioned in the title and any details you can provide about the situation in the body of the post. That will allow the community to better assist with this.