Dead area on the screen

EDIT: Seems that the whole adventure is broken. The dead area in the middle of the screen appears no matter the boss and deck/hero

tl;dr: restarting against the amazing reno boss (with shaman?) sometimes kills the middle of your screen

While playing against the boss The Amazing Reno on Heroic in Galakrond’s Awakening, after a restart, I suddenly couldn’t change the middle card on mulligan. Left and right cards worked properly, had the X on them when clicked, and shuffled into the deck. When I finally - after some restarts - had a card in the middle that I was happy with, and started to actually play the match, I couldn’t drag a card into play. I tried to cast a quest, but it got stuck at about the hero portrait’s level. This didn’t happen before with other decks.

I naturally quit the match and decided to go to main menu to try if the same happens on other modes. Well… All other buttons on the menu worked, but the 4 buttons in the middle (Play, Solo Adventures, Tavern Brawl, and Modes) were all unclickable. They didn’t highlight, nor did anything happen when clicking them. The game worked properly after restarting it completely.

EDIT: aaaand the same happened again :expressionless: there was something blocking my spell from being played. After some angry swinging around with it, I figured there was a big square in the middle of the board, which the spell card couldn’t penetrate. I could eventually get the quest in play by moving the mouse along the edge of the screen. But the game is unplayable when this happens, since you can’t for example, cast a spell on an enemy minion in the middle of their board :upside_down_face:

EDIT 2: other buttons that won’t work:

• On the same solo adventure, I can’t click any chapter’s 3rd boss. 1st and 2nd work normally
  • League of Explorers part of Galakrond’s awakening doesn’t work, but I can go normally back to League of E.V.I.L.
  • 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 8th, and 9th decks were selectable only by clicking a specific area of the deck’s button. 6th deck wasn’t choosable at all

…and at this point I realise, this all comes down to a dead/unclickable area in the middle of the screen. Makes the whole game unplayable.

Additional info: I was playing with a shaman, and the same happened on different shaman skins

Sounds like you have an app or program generating this dead area.

Thanks for the excellent point mate! I do in fact use HDT, and I tried to recreate the bug and close the app, but I couldn’t yet get this bug again :confused:

EDIT: Nope, not about HDT, at least. Tried to play without it, and this seems to start happening at a lot of other bosses as well, and no matter the deck/hero.

Here’s another post about the same issue