Dalaran is Biggest PvE? lame

Yeah, its easy to say its the biggest, yes its technically have more stuff.
But you just copied exactly the same thing 4 times, this is the lamest and laziest thing I ever seen and proud claiming “this is the biggest”.
Blizzard I was a fan, but I am not anymore since the D3 Fiasco and HS non-interesting update.

1 Like

I like it. (20 Characters)

Diablo 3, particularly post-Reaper of Souls, is actually a pretty fun game (if a bit repetitive for my tastes). Everyone still whining about D3 sounds like they had a bad experience with the original and decided to hold a weird grudge for the rest of the decade.

Not sure why we’re talking about D3 here but I agree with this. I actually thought that vanilla was pretty great too - I have lots of fond memories of the simpler times and no ridiculous power creep. But it’s certainly great after the ros expansion.

2 Likes

Me too. :smile::smile:

I liked the different hero powers. I also liked the addition of the tavern. Heroic mode adds a good challenge. I did decently well at the Rumble, but I feel that this is a better single player mode. I just wish that your hero progress didn’t reset between normal and heroic.

Heroic is a useless mode with no reward, I couldn’t care less if it has more “challenge” which is fake difficulty for no benifice and just rage against the stupid RNG.
The point of my post was not about liking it or not!
It was about blizzard being the most lazy in the past several years because they made no real outbreaking thing since d2

1 Like

Your post is titled ‘Dalaran is the Biggest PVE? lame’. Nowhere in there does it mention that you think it is a cop out. I mentioned the additions that made it different, which is why I ultimately liked it.

If thoughtful responses aren’t your thing, I can roll around speaking in tongues and gnashing my teeth. To each their own.

3 Likes

You do get a card back for completing the game in Heroic mode, so it does have a reward. As for it being useless… it’s no more useless than any other mode in the game.

I am having lots of fun with it. Even taking notes about special voicelines

Starting with extra mana and free hero powers is totally legit difficulty and not cheap at all! /s

I agree that Chapter five was excessive with the extra mana, but it wasn’t unbeatable. I cleared it first time with both Warlock and Pally. I’m not looking forward to chapter 5 heroic.

It has more content and replayability via additional hero abilities/decks then any other Adventure thus far. Not sure what you are expecting from a single player mode in a card game. The only real problem with the adventure is putting classes behind paywalls.

My guess would be your expectations based on ignorance of previous adventures and/or this genre itself. Researching is a well known method to solve this possible problem of yours.

On a side note, D3 has been in a good spot for awhile now. Read above about researching.

If you can get Robes of Gaudiness or Emerald Goggles, it’s not that difficult. And fair’s fair, if they mana-cheat, why shouldn’t you?

perso , i loooove that adventure mode more than every other we got in the past !!

there is so many things you can do / try in each wing , with every hero / hero power / starting decklist , it’s AWESOME ^^

Before we got that new adventure , i never stay more than 10 / 15 min per day in game , i just login to see / do some quest and i logout , but since i start to play that adventure , i can stay between 3 and 5 hours in game just to play it and try to complete 100% of that adventure ( win with every hero power and starting deck ) and i enjoyed it , same if i loose and got Salty because of the rng or my miss play !!

So perso , i play HS since 6 years now and i’m largely agree with blizzard when they said it’s the biggest PVE actually in game , and it’s also the most fun as well !!

also the interactions between some bosses and heros or cards are well made and very fun !!

i rate this adventure 9/10 , the last missing pts is because i’m often Salty :grin: