Dalaran Heist - play button doesn't work

I have the same issue

1 Like

I’m getting the same issue on PC.

1 Like

I have the problem too.
Ive played a different adventure and reinstalled the app. Nothing is working for me

I have this problam too

1 Like

I have the same problem. But for me there is also a lack of shown character, in place where the character should be there’s only token

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RrwtphCQh5mw9aMPCPxPDnUrsdW-Y74Y
                     ^
                 Screenshot

Please be aware of this thread I believe is describing the same issue, and is receiving responses from Blizzard:

same problem… i don’t see my hero portrait, can’t click play. (actually i can click it once it just does nothing). and i’m stuck and unable to fight marei Loom.

Im having the same issue

yeah not sure why we haven’t gotten a response yet…

Mines been like this for 6 days on android. Nothing from blizzard absolutely disgusting

Yeah its really sad that Blizzard has justt shat the bed on this and when you ask for a refund for a product that has been broken for a week they say no like guys your content doesnt work and you arent fixing it give me my money back.

Same problem here

Stuck on heroic mode, play button won’rt launch anything, no hero protrait, i can only clic the leave button and go back to the menu.

Same problem here: Both in iPad and Windows. Stuck in standard mode, round 1/8 chapter II. No hero portrait and play button works once but then gets frozen and nothing else happens. Can’t play next chapters in heroic either because have to play them in normal mode before. Have tried to sign out and sign in again, reinstall app, etc. Nothing worked. Have been experiencing this issue for five days. PLEASE HELP

I will just repost this on every topic because this issue needs to be fixed! I’m seriously slowly going to have enough gold to buy the adventure before it’s even working as intended! Why did I spend $20 to play early instead of having to farm gold, when the adventure doesn’t even work!!!

Trust me - adding extra work for Blizzard (by creating more and more topics for them to read and conclude that their is no new information) will certainly not get this fixed any faster.

“Creating more and more topics”

If you know how to read, it clearly states I repost it on topic, not creating more of them. Those topics are already there, and it’ll show Blizzard how much people truly have the issue. But I don’t blame you, we’re all salty they release a broken update.

I have the same error since 4 days , cant use play botton

I have the problem too.
Ive played a different adventure and reinstalled the app. Nothing is working for me

Same issue, PC and iOS.

Happened here too.
One more thing I noticed is that my hero portrait doesn’t show up.
IT suppose to show up rakanishu. It shows freezing hero power beside it, but no rakanishu to be found.