Dalaran Heist Display Issues

Hey everyone,

We wanted to make you all aware of an issue being introduced with today’s (6/3) update that will affect chapters 2-5 of The Dalaran Heist. We are actively working on a fix, and hope to have something out later this week to address the following:

• Players who are in Chapter 2 – 5 of the Dalaran Heist will be shown the Chapter 1 starting boss in the boss card flip screen instead of the actual boss they are facing.
  • Chapter 2 – 5 will show the crowns for heroes that have beaten chapter 1 instead of the actual progress for chapters 2-5.
    ** This is a visual only issue, progress is still being tracked appropriately.
  • The Hero Power and Deck selection checkmarks will show the chapter 1 versions instead of the correct chapter 2 – 5 versions.
    ** Like the crowns, this is a visual issue only.

Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

Can you please give a visual indication (like a crown with gems) for the Heroes that you have beaten with all hero powers and decks…?

It’s really hard to track what hero you already completed in different chapters.

4 Likes

I didn’t get the 3 packs completing chap 2. And I just completed chap 3 and got the 3 packs… can you take a look? Jord#1153 on asia server

Can you please give a visual indication (like a crown with gems) for the Heroes that you have beaten with all hero powers and decks…?

I think even if it was just a small deck with a check mark and a small hero power with a check mark that’d be perfect so that it tells you if you’ve completed all three decks / powers.