2x (4) Regeneratin’ Thug

1x (5) Abomination

2x (5) Gurubashi Berserker

2x (6) Security Rover

1x (7) Gorehowl

1x (8) Grommash Hellscream

1x (8) Scourgelord Garrosh

AAECAQcG0gK4A6oGvsMCn9MC0dMCDBaQA9QEgAaRBoII1AivzQLR9QLk9wLRiQOjiwMA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

So I am obviously new, I have kinda sat there working on my warrior more than anything and I would say i win alot of my games as warrior, now I am not low ranked at all, as i said i am just now really going into this, now there are some things about my deck that aren’t perfect ie: no rotface, I want it but I’m not gonna splurge to get it, etc anyone wanna offer recommendations?

Remove Regenerating thug and add 2 Frothing Bezerkers (3 cost)

1 Like

I have had frothing berserkers in it before, but honestly the berserkers just dont have the survivability of the regenerating thug, like of all characters I tend to be able to count on people wasting their time trying to either murder the thug the second I drop it, or allowing me to sit with it and have it be annoying. The zerkers they know I’ll want to damage it in my next turn and just burn em because their 4 health, the 5 health is a diff story.

I dunno it’s part of why I use gurubashi, because I know for a fact their going to do as much as they can to focus them down.