Crashing Constantly on IPhone

Hey so I’ve been having this issue for awhile and I was hoping that a recent patch would fix the issue, but sadly it has not. I’m playing on an iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 12.2. Also I’ve already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times. I even just got a brand new replacement phone and I’m having the same issues on this one, so it seems that the issue is tied to my account. The game keeps constantly crashing. It happens frequently while I’m in online games, solo play, and also whenever I try to do anything while browsing my card collection. It’s random and happens pretty much everywhere in the game. This issue has really taken its toll on my ranked matches and arena runs. I’m really hoping that I can get some help with this issue so I can get back to playing normally. Any insight is greatly appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

I have the same phone and up to date IOS from apple and the same problem.

It crash’s when trying to edit a deck. changing a deck or playing in brawl were u need to create a deck. When changing the screen (ie tap change page for card collection twice it crash’s).

I have installed all updates, reset phone, and uninstalled / reinstalled game and still having the same issue. Was fine before last patch.

Please fix this

1 Like

We are aware of the crashes occuring for iPhone and iPad users on iOS. This is currently being investigated and worked on by our Hearthstone team. To keep this linear, please focus the discussion on our primary thread here.