Could we please get a sub forum devoted to deck building?

I go to community discussion, I find a lot of people complaining. I can ignore the stupid people, or at least be somewhat civil. So that’s fine, doesn’t bother me. Welcome to the internet, y’know?

Well, I wanted to post one of my new decks, and actually get some responses and feedback. I check multi-player discussion. Which is an odd name by the way, given that Hearthstone is a two player game, not really a multi-player game. But, whatever. The description makes it seem like I’ll see deck lists if I go in here.

Instead, I see complaining… I see topics that technically should go into Community discussion it seems. It’s like there’s this gray area where there’s two forums, Community Discussion, and Multi-player Discussion. And it doesn’t really matter what you post where, because you’ll find the same thing in either sub-forum! Even though Multi-player discussion seems to be the place to “post deck ideas”.

Maybe, if we had a sub forum that was strictly focused on deck building. People would actually post their deck lists, and we could get conversation going on various Casual/Ranked builds. You know, spell it out for people in BIG BOLD LETTERS. I think that would be cool.

1 Like

Section for deckbuilding would be nice, though I don’t know if it will be popular.

1 Like