Cool, not only is blizzard not fixing animations or the rope, they are banning people whom play snip snap warlock

After 10 turns to really track card 1 on opponent hand is held since turn X is frankly quite impossible unless the person have really good memory or tracking skills while thinking of his own play. Some turns so many cards is played its really hard to remember. And some class generate so many card it’s not easy to even track all of them.

This practically is impossible. Its not theoretical impossible but in reality players do not do this. Even most pro players would NOT do this if they where not allowed to use decktracker anymore. It simply is to much of a hassle.

Players they don’t play the game like this,writing down everything with pen and paper.
But when its offered for free they will take it.

What thing does deck tracker do that you cannot?

Remember, the left sidebar in the game also logs a ton of info that you can quickly mouseover. So you can’t include any information also carried there.

So basic deck list, hand tracking…what else? Those two are absolutely replicable by human hand. A simple deck list you mark off covers the biggest thing. Simple notation for added cards another. You can hand track by eye and memory easily enough, and you dont even need that info for random cards your opponent gets because its useless info. You literally dont know any possible info about the card, anything you try to guess is wasted energy.

Note, random as in general random. Super controlled random like lackeys or zeph arent the same, and the results are easy enough to guess and track as above.

I’m tired of arguing the same point over and over. It’s like Math. It’s trivial if you think about it and even easier if you only need to talk. But not many people can actually do it.

Exactly its not impossible to keep track of if you really wanted to. Also some of those stats really don’t matter. So what if a player held a random card for 5 turns or 10 turns because usually 1 of 2 things happened either it was a garbage low roll or they were enough ahead that they didn’t need and you didn’t really gain anything for knowing. The important information is how many random cards they have and how many cards from decks were actually used and that’s easy enough to do just with exceptional memory or pen and paper if your memory isn’t enough. The only thing the extra superfluous information you get from deck tracker does is make streams easier to watch.

I’ve lost a couple of brain cells after I’ve seen someone making a correlation between the amount of complaining or the length of the post with guiltiness.

Guess what, he was unbanned. You don’t know better so stop running your mouth.

they are arguing about decktrackers and as far as i know nobody was banned for their use so how can be anyone be unbanned for it

These information matters. Certain card if held long enough can be deduce their identity and hand reading is a big part of the game. Deck tracker even tell you which was kept without mulligan something your plain eye probably can never catch. And yes to remember card uses coupled with random cards generation need really exceptional memory and time when it can be used to deduce the best play instead.

Knowing a card was held for 10 turns vs 20 turns doesn’t really help with anything. After a point you already deduced that either A that card was a junk low roll or B the opponent was far enough ahead that they didn’t need that card that my point. Superfluous information doesn’t help you. Knowing a card was in hand for example 7 turns vs just saying forever doesn’t change your deduction or what that card is and its easy enough to keep track of that with just you brain and more detailed with pen and paper so the only thing you get out of deck tracker is laziness and superfluous information vs keeping track with pen and paper.

Why not we both play a few games. Mirror game so deck is equal. I use deck tracker and you use pen and paper and see who can make the better decision.

I don’t even need pen and paper.

Sure if you are so confident about your memories in all the smaller details. I play competitive bridge and I don’t even have such arrogance dismissing this tool. When are you ready to play those games? I can let you choose the deck. Only limitation is my cards collection