Cool, not only is blizzard not fixing animations or the rope, they are banning people whom play snip snap warlock

But it’s not. It’s ignorant to measure guiltiness by the level of complaining, it just doesn’t work lol

It might be true in some cases, but you can’t just blanket rule it.

Actually, it is correct. Especially with the lengthy screed that he has set up in order to defend himself. You see it in other games, you see it in other games, you see it in real life. Those who preach the loudest are the guiltiest, and are more than likely hypocrites trying to throw off heat on themselves. It’s not ignorant to measure guiltiness by “complaining” (and you need to research what a complaint is, because a complaint this wasn’t).
Kinda fishy that he says that he was banned for no reason, yet he leaves something important out - the ****ing email that states why he was banned (and don’t give me the argument that Blizzard doesn’t state why you were banned from a game, no developer is that lazy). The only reason he would go on that lengthy screed is to throw heat off of him - you must be as blind as a bat to think otherwise.
And I am far from Blizzard’s biggest fan - I was one of many that wanted Naga Sea Witch to get the Old Yeller treatment when it was fouling up Wild, and demanding a nerf be made for Combo Druid.

That’s BS because I can track it with just my mind. My memory is way above the average persons ability and I can track without pen and paper so I don’t see how a capable person with pen and paper can’t.

So deck tracker should only be allowed for capable people?

If that’s your take away then yes only non potatoes should be allowed to use Deck Tracker.

if you think your mind can track as fast as deck tracker you are mistaken though. Again: How can you memorize stuff you sometimes don’t even seen on stream? Not to mention human error rate while writing.

This game should never have gone to the point where mechanical capabilities can decide the outcome of the game.
Just like when play chess. The pieces should not be so heavy that you have to be a weight lifting champion to move them.
That hs has gotten to this point is very sad but now that it is here,using a bot to perform the mechanical aspect of the game obviously is cheating.

Just because you can’t keep track with pen and paper doesn’t mean others can’t and lets face it Blizzard allowed deck tracker because it makes it a better watching experience for the audience more than anything else as you can jump in and know what’s going on in any point and don’t have to be in full try hard mode with pen and paper just watching a game you have no part of other than being a spectator.

I’m not saying others can’t because I can’t. I’m saying they just can’t because it is impossible. A turn is 75 seconds long. Some turns so many interactions you can’t record them physically with pen and paper. For example, turns including Shudderwock or turns including massive cycling like Priest.

This pen and paper argument is horrible.

1 Like

you mean changing dll files ? i dont think you can blame that one on blizzard

no I mean the interaction itself,that you can play 1-infinite snip snaps.
If there is combos in game like this there should be a button somewhere “aply all” and then the game will aply the max number it can handle so that you don’t have to click like crazy to pull it off. Clicking like crazy should not be an element of skill in this game,it should not be an element that can decide games if someone is better at it then someone else.

Just like it would be silly to have a chess game being decided because one person isn’t strong enough to lift up the pieces. Lifting up the pieces is not part of the game and clicking 1000 times as fast as possible should not be part of the hearthstone game.

Changing the dll files (no clue what you mean by this btw lol) I assume is simply forbidden. And that’s not the skill I meant (being able to change those files).
To me it is absurd that mechanical (clicking) skills play a role in the first place in hearthstone. If there is combos like this then there should be some button in the game so that everyone can perform the combo regardless of how fast one can click.

I do agree people using a bot for this are cheating and could/should be banned but i find it silly that this is a thing in this game in the first place. I can understand if other people do not see this as cheating,because I think this should never ever be a deciding skill factor in hearthstone in the first place.

To be honest,i find deck tracker more of a “cheat” then this exploit. Beeing able to remember the cards played you could defend as being a reasonable skill in this game that people should have. It would be more reasonable then to expect people to be able to click 500 apm to pull of some silly thing.

something i read about on reddit some people are cheating by changing the dll files to skip animations

Blizzard should fix the game mechanics to prevent infinite turns.

1 Like

there arent infinite turns just longer ones

Aaaaaand you were dead wrong.

2 Likes

Card counting is not some super human fete and that’s basically the only important thing you get out of deck tracker. Humans with pen and paper could easily do it for hearthstone.

Humans cannot easily do decktracking with pen and paper. What decktracker does is not equivalent with what you do with pen and paper.

1 Like

I forgot this forum is filled with potatoes that are incapable of anything beyond drooling and staring blankly into space. So using pen and paper with short hand is super human ability in their eyes.

If you ask me. Rmb what card is out should not be very hard with pen and paper. What is hard is remembering which card in his hard is drawn on which turn and which card is the one that is discovered vs originally in their deck. Deck tracker have this marvelous function of tracking such details too.

So its impossible to note that on turn x a card was discover and the player hasn’t played it yet with pen an paper. I guess a shorthand like GC X for Generated Card on turn X and crossing that note off when that card is played is Impossible with Pen and Paper.