Constant disconnecting issues in Asia server

When you try to play a ranked game in Asia, it seems like the game is working at first; the cancel button gets deactivated, etc. but the game doesn’t start and the server disconnects, then the reconnect message pops up. This happens very frequently and I can only play in rare accounts where the game works after 5~6 reconnects. I’m sure many other Asia server players are experiencing the same problem. The streamers have already moved to the NA server for normal gameplay. Please fix the server ASAP, most players can’t simply move the server when the game is down. This is a terrible experience and what makes this even worse is that the game is actually fun when I get to play it every 15 minutes.

PLEASE FIX THE SERVER ASAP FOR ALL ASIA SERVER PLAYERS

16 Likes

i agree this game is fun but i cant play because of server issue

5 Likes

Same here. Costant DC everytime.

4 Likes

i also have the same problem.

4 Likes

for the past couple of days I’ve been unable to play on mobile. I can enter the app, queue up for a game (ladder) and then I get stuck at the finding opponent wheel spin.

The Cancel button gets disabled - as if a match has been made - but nothing happens after that, no matter how much I wait. After force-closing the app and restarting, I notice I don’t lose rank, so the match doesn’t actually get started. If I stick it out it says I’m not connected to the internet. I’m still trying to figure out how to get support to issue a ticket.

1 Like

Same…

Reconnecting… Reconnecting…

2 Likes

Me too. It’s so intense I can’t play a game anymore. So much for expansion night. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes it’s a huge problem in Asia server, tried iPad, laptop and mobile, all seems to have this reconnection error.

1 Like

wtf, unplayble, only on asia, na server seems fine.

1 Like

Also noticed that over the past few days, my shop is bugged, can’t seem to buy any card packs/battleground perks/arena runs, etc. etc.

1 Like

Its not just China region its Europe & US too.

Been going on a while now (like months), its just a lot more since new expansion launched.

1 Like

The situation had only got worse!!

Help us, US-BZ engineers.