Constant Crashes on iOS

Help ben brode !!!:grinning:

“Help me, Obi Ben KenBrode…you’re our only hope!”

I can’t start a game. When i press ‘game’ the app close itself.
I use an ipad Air with iOS 12.
I already reinstalled because last days app was closing after the end of a game, now i can’t play…

I’ve played this since the beginning and easily spend up to 1000.00 bucks on this game. Guess I am a whale. If you can’t fix this refund every penny I’ve spent please. I’ve already started playing Elder Scrolls online (cause it works) so you are losing one of your good customers who helps funds this game.

4 Likes

Greetings,

I know I am not the only person who has logged an issue here on the iOS crashing issue. What is astounding is that there is absolutely no feedback on what is happening to correct this issue.

How about some feedback or information on what is happening to correct this issue.

I am a software engineer by profession and what this tells me is that there no was no, or very little, cross platform or independent device testing on the last major update, or content update. This issue is so easy to replicate that it should have been picked during initial testing. How could Blizzard let this slip through in a major update?

Thanks,
SgtWingHead#2589 (EU)

3 Likes

Thanks for your continued reports everyone! We’re still waiting for hear back with more information. There’s no new updates on the issue currently, but we are continually watching for new information so we can provide you all with an update as soon as possible.

It’s a frustrating issue and we appreciate everyone’s patience with this matter. It’s been going on for some time now, but we are aware and working on a resolution.

2 Likes

sure doesnt seem like it

4 Likes

weeks more than months?

1 Like

Another easy solution that hearthstone could do is get rid of the oldest deck and give 100% dust for each card. That would free up the assets and stop causing the crash

1. iPad Air
  2. yes, multiple Times
  3. wifi
  4. iOS 12.2

This is insane, I can’t believe it’s still crashing.

1 Like

md791b/a ipad model
Yes
Doesn’t matter wifi or not
12.2 ios

Wish this would get fixed soon! Can’t continue to play with decks I can’t modify. Using iPhone 6 and iPad mini 2 with up to date iOS. Crashes after every game, and when trying to modify decks.
Just started to play again since the witch wood was released, but it’s not worth it. Not going to prepurchase anything at this point, because there is no point.

2 Likes

What’s pissing me off more then anything else is the responses from blizzard. “We’re still looking in to it and we know this is frustrating”…are you kidding me? It doesn’t take three plus weeks to fix a problem like this, and you clearly don’t give a crap about this small community that’s being affected. At this point, even if you where to fix it (which I don’t think you will) I wouldn’t play or support any other game from this company out of the sheer principle. It’s really a shame to because I was really looking forward to play vanilla wow and paying for a subscription for that. Oh well, time to move on to a different gaming platform. Cheers Blizzard, it’s been a blast for 10 years of your games, it’s too bad it had to end like this.

8 Likes

Wow, just wow. No ETA? No more firm idea at all of what the issue actually is in 3 weeks? This blue response may as well be an autoresponder. It’s just checking some box that they can say the continued to communicate when, in actuality, nothing is being communicated.

Frustrating is an understatement.

4 Likes

I have just tweeted at Kripp, we’ll see if it gets any response.

4 Likes

I hope that after fixing the game we will get the payment

If you think Kripparian is going to help your nuts. He’s not about to bite the hand that feeds.

1 Like

Maybe… did not hurt to try…

Still unplayable. Crashes every single game. Losing money, gold and time buying arena runs just to have it crash and lose the match every game. Never thought I’d say this but I’m about to uninstall Hearthstone for good.

3 Likes