Constant Crashes on iOS

I really can’t believe this is still happening and they have done nothing. It’s unbelievable for a company of this magnitude to do absolutely nothing about a problem effecting this many people.

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

1 Like

• iPhone 6
• try reinstall
• WiFi and mobile
Crashes every game

15 days …

The lack of clear communication from HS/Blizzard is stressful. I wouldn’t mind even bad news as soon as they are truthful, like “we will fix it through the expansion patch” (so April 9th) or “sorry, the game won’t work properly anymore on this slightly older devices”. At least we know what is up.

1 Like

Is this ever going to be fixed? I would have been pissed if I preordered. I miss when blizzard was a good company with quality games, now it’s poor quality games(for high cost) with the worst customer service I have ever seen.

1 Like

Oki, playing Elder Scrolls: Legends

Bye Blizzard!

2 Likes

It seams that a great number of players are being affected by this glitch/bugg in the new update. People are loosing a lot with this problem!
How is it possible that no solution or response has happened ‘till now?! Fix your mistakes blizzard…

Guys, if not downloading the assets is still not fixing it for you( which did for me), i suggest that in the middle of the game ( depends on your game length) you should refresh the game immediatly after ending your turn. This way you make sure you avoid crashing suddenly and not miss any turns. Thats all

Customers should not have to resort to homebrew workarounds.

This should have been fixed no longer than 24 hours after it became apparent this was a major problem.

As I mentioned earlier, this lack of a rapid response is but a symptom of the rotten state this company is now in.

And ATVI wants to make an active push into mobile. What a laughable concept when they can’t even fix an already existing supported OS…

3 Likes

Thank you for your patience and understanding, everyone. This is a frustrating issue for our iOS users who predominately play on the iPad and iPhone.

We’re actively working on a fix for the iOS crashes and will continue to update this thread once we have more information.

4 Likes

LOL! Thanks for the informative update.

3 Likes

Rolling back the update that caused all these problems could’ve prevented all this frustration. But apparently that’s too complicated.

3 Likes

And your assuming that it’ll be done before the patch? What’s your point? They didn’t give us a estimated date for a fix so all we can do is assume. And knowning blizzard and team 5 and how close the expansion is its safe to say we won’t get a fix until the release.

1 Like

Or even disabling the animations temporarily.

Can you turn off the animations temporarily until we can get a proper fix

2 Likes

Unfortunately this does not work for my devices.
(iPhone 6 A1586 & iPad Air A1474, iOS 12.2)

Thanks, that worked. Still crashes at the end of a game but at least you can play!

・iPhone6
・YES
・both
・12.1.4

It’s been more than two weeks now ! How serious is that ?
Imagine it’s a car, it works two days, then suddenly starts to switch off every 5 minutes… And this, right after you take it back from the garage !!!
Keep calling the garage for the next 2 weeks, if you’re lucky enough you get that pre-typed answer « we’re working on it. Thank you for your patience »… Calling this update ?
No
People really are « working » on it ? Or just working at all ?
Thank you community manager, you managed nothing, the community is disappointed. Thank you customer support, no support at all, you’re losing customers.

10 Likes

I am done, I spent so much money on this game and all I have now is a broken game. It is now beyond frustrating. More than 2 weeks has passed and all we are getting is the rare obligatory reply “we are working on it”.

8 Likes