Conjurers Calling is broken in arena

It wins every single game it’s played in. It is incredibly overpowered and an obnoxious auto-win card.

Like, it’s pretty obviously broken.

8 Likes

It is broken in arena. But they won’t do anything about it. I’m waiting until the next arena rotation drops to see if anything changes.

1 Like

They’ve banned cards before. And I’m not surprised considering is teetering on OP in constructed. It’s just that dang twinspell. Casting one of them is fine, But then they instantly get a second one in their hand and it seems like they don’t have to pay any extra mana for that privilege.

4 Likes

It’s just really hard to deal with if you don’t have brawl or twisting nether. They have a high cost minion on board and then they freeze your other minons making you have to cast spells usually to clear their minions. If you don’t they will trade into your guys and then Summon 2 or more. Being able to discover it from Mana Cyclone and Magic Trick just makes it even more ridiculous. Either make it 4 or maybe getting rid of the twinspell. (feels like that might be a bit too much) In arena it’s not even double and you just lose to it singlehandley sometimes. : /

It is broken everyone it is played, including Grandmasters lol. Raven ensures everyone has a Khadgar in arena too…

That’s why I stopped playing arena this expansion.
Waiting for the next expansion and I have hope they remove this expansion from the rotation entirely.

1 Like