Concede all games vs priests

Quoted fot truth ! sweet

7 Likes

way ahead of ya pal.

1 Like

To fire, regarding the Hunter comment:

But you have to draw right. The cancerous problem is this: this priest has been around in some form or another for a long time and it has too much of an impact on the meta. Pigeonholing classes or making them outright unviable is the epitome of toxic in this game. Just my 2 cents

I would also submit that you make embiggen cost at least 1 Mana or risk one card causing 2 years or problems

1 Like

Really ainā€™t no fun to play againstā€¦ really wish they just nerf batted it alreadyā€¦ although I donā€™t they ever will if anything they are gonna enhance it!

1 Like

which card are you talking about?

1 Like

Most of themā€¦ but the main one being mass resurrectā€¦ it cheats way too much mana, casting for only 9 and summoning 3 to six minions that cost above 6 mana each is way beyond OP
My recommendation was to make it a 16ish mana spell costs 1 less for each friendly minion that has diedā€¦ forcing the priest to play much more minions and other cheaper minions so that the Rez pool is not a guaranteed mana cheat wall of giant minions. Infiltrator should be at 5 hpā€¦ vargoth alsoā€¦ or one up in manaā€¦

1 Like

I like the idea of 5 health or increased Mana. I think those are fair changes. Vargoth is unfortunately only OP for priest and underused for everyone else.

3 Likes

Somebody clearly doesnā€™t play Wild.

3 Likes

Yes I agree! It is better to just concede and save 20 to 30 minutes of your life. Iā€™ve been on the anti-priest campaigned for two years. It is an unfair advantage except for the mage.

1 Like

I mean he was obviously using hyperbole. The priest decks games last roughly twice as long, which is certainly significant. I donā€™t believe priest is the ā€œbestā€ or most efficient deck, but the problem is that everyone runs it because itā€™s so cheap to make a quest/Rez priest, which causes games to last way to long.

3 Likes

Replays or it did not happen.

1 Like

I usually wait to see if I canā€™t screw up their res pool 1st, I run Hex [2] and Earthshock [2].

1 Like

Wild is crap, why would anyone play that?

3 Likes

I had about a game with over 100 turns each one game. That damn priest card that puts their deck into yours then I felt forced to copy this, and somehow we both managed to replay it again, so we were chilling with decks with like 150 cards in them and then he just kept healing any damage I could do and I was just like making armour or something. Needless to say Archbishop Benedictus really would be a problem if it was worth playing.

1 Like

All quest mage runs it. Itā€™s broken 2 extra turns

1 Like

but yea, everyone agrees its a problem except THE PRIESTS! The classes are like clans. and at 1st it was cool, it seemed like all the classes got balanced tools. but clearly Priest are getting the royal treatment. CLEARLY. #SezWhoRight

:crown:ShamanKing #1511

1 Like

rezz priest is really super annoying due to their brainless unstoppable wall of big nasty minions. Maybe they I really should consider nerf some of the rezz cards a little bit maintaining the fun but reducing the powerlvl.

I dont get the unnerf of raza priest as well. With a heropower costing zero the priest manages to get more or less 6 healing/ damage each round for free.

I am sure blizzard wants the casual gamer to hate priest.

1 Like

Well if you expose game flaws too much it will make people feel bad. They have a perfect scheme in blizzard games now where they force drive everyone to 50% winrates and as such, people who would otherwise fail miserably at games feel great about themselves so trying to take that away from them is quite threatening. After the massive success of WOW they realized that the key wasnt skill based games but easy games that made the unfortunate majority of the population feel good about themselves. Everyone here will have you think they are smart but the reality and statistics point otherwise. So those of us arguing and being frustrated are indeed swarmed by those people and we are fighting a losing battle. But for me, I do enjoy exposing things like that in hopes to wake up some of the people.

2 Likes

Just concede ? How about think, adapt, get better at matchup ?
No offense! But hearthstone is about that, isnt it ?
Perfect example: Pro Gamer plays self made warrior deck, got issues with priests and somehow manages to get better ;D

1 Like

Loooool another complain on res priest, which isnā€™t even a good deck, so many decks beats it, get gud at the game, priest need the good draw to be able to stand a chance.

1 Like