Complete Implausible Outcomes

Getting more and more disgusted with the broken, rigged game that this is. Playing a hunter, he’s down to 6 health, I’m at 24, with both of us around 7 cards to go in the game. I have full board control, with Varian, Fordragon, and Fordring in play. Opponent plays Wheel of Yogg, and takes all three legendaries only, wins the game. This was ranked level 1 play. This game is so rigged, with so many stupid, implausible outcomes meant to turn a clean win into an impossible BS laughable win for the other side, it’s nuts. Glad I don’t pay a dime to play this….oh wait, that is probably why I get these outcomes.

2 Likes

That’s like… A 19% chance. It’s a 1/5. What seems so impossible there?

5 Likes

Nowhere in this post is there proof that the game is rigged.

7 Likes

I think he’s saying that he had other things on the board besides those legendaries and yogg only took those three (which all have taunt, and one probably had rush).

Yep, you’re right. This trash game is rigged as f***.
By the way, the RNG is not rigged in favor of paying customers, but in order to help bad players get close to 50% winrate.

Yeah I made a meme deck and win rate is 0% after 20 games so clearly your hypothesis stands up

1 Like

I have been thinking this for a while now and reading this only confirms to me that it is rigged for sure. End game impossible card combinations drawn by the enemy to make a epic comeback is frequent enough to start to become more than suspicious. So frustrating.

Or maybe your opponent built a deck, that is supposed to win later in the game and managed to survive so long? Makes me wonder, if you really want a game without a comeback mechanic.

1 Like

Good that you are gone. No need for that kinda attitude here.

The door is right there. Use it.

You must be extremely bad player… I made meme deck and still winnable although with horrendous win rate like 3 out of 10…

I’m sure that’s it, just lucky the match rigger has let me get to legend so many times

you dont get it. stuff like that happens ALL the time. you probably arent f2p so you wouldnt know.

That’s not how it works. People come here to discuss and yes, complain if they want. They have that right. Why do these exist? You don’t tell people to leave America if they don’t like things (America, love it or leave it was a popular bumpersticker in the 70’s) and you don’t tell ppl to leave the game if they want improvements. Your attitude is the one that needs to go. The arrogance and audacity of telling anyone who speaks out because they are frustrated is inappropriate, rude and childish.

Another game is rigged post. These are getting old…

I’d just like to point out that I preorder pretty much every expansion, buy bundles whenever they tickle my fancy, and yet I’ve never hit legend and am hardly completive; I mostly play meme and off meta decks. On the flip side there are F2P players who are monthly legends, build the perfect meta deck each month. It’s the deck you play that matters, not how much you spend; you can easily build any ONE solid meta deck as F2P with rewards track gold, whales like me just get a much larger pool of cards to play with- doesn’t mean we all beeline for S tier crap :wink:

Not everyone pays to win. Some pay to lose spectacularly because that can be more fun :blush:

2 Likes

Fair point and glad you’re having fun just playing the game for fun. I do as well, that’s why I still play. On another topic, you refer to yourself as a whale, I’m assuming in the context of crypto? If so, which are you fond of ?

Nah, usually when people talk about whales here it’s in the context of people who spend money on the game as opposed to F2P, nothing to do with crypto as far as I know!

Oh joy, another stupid conspiracy theory!

I dunno, I’ve been playing a bunch of Priest lately (figuring out what class to main) and while I never changed the class, I changed the deck archetype. Every time I went in with a new build, I got a counter to it and it would take me a 3-5 matches before I got a ‘fair’ matchup for that specific deck type.

Actually this happened recently when I tried Schyla’s Handlock ‘Easy Legend Deck’. The first match I queued into actually was a slow, control Priest build (they ended up winning. I struggled to inflict damage and couldn’t dump cards well onto an empty board). When I was playing MY Priest builds, I was getting faster aggro matchups (Face/Quest Hunter, Hand Buff Paladin) and Burgle Rogue’s that were out valuing me. It would take 3 or 4 tries to get a fair fight.

I purposely tested a mulligan and kept my higher costs (I needed these cards in a previous match but never drew them) cards against Quest Warrior and I said to myself: “I bet the match won’t make it to the turn for these cards now that I already have them.”

Turn 6? Yep, all over. I know Priests winrate is quite sucky at the moment, but there is matches where I can’t even ‘play’ or ‘get going’ to do anything impactful.

Also, why are Rogue’s getting so many Legendary picks of the Deathrattle card? I’ve seen so many Bladefists and Kresh’s.