Common Card pack bug

I do not yet have the common Hunter card Scavenger’s Ingenuity. I have just opened a fresh pack which should give me this card. However I did not get it. With the new card pack opening rules I should have gotten it because you get all commons you don’t have. I did open the proper pack as well Ashes of Outland. After opening the pack I received no new cards at all.

Edit: On closer look, this also seems to be the case with Crimson Sigil Runner and Spymistress. It seems it might have something to do with the recent card changes. I don’t understand why I’m not getting these cards though when I got no other common cards that I need

have you by any chance disenchanted those cards?

1 Like

previously I might have, for the dust value. But even so, in other expansions when you DE commons you’ll get them immediately again when you open a new pack. The full dust value effect only works for 2 cards.

When you DE a card, you tell the Protection system that you unequivocally don’t want these cards.

The Protection system checks cards that you own or have ever owned.

This is to prevent exactly what you’re trying to do; game the full refund system to get more dust.

DE’d cards will enter the random pool of cards you get when you have all other cards of that rarity.

If you want a card that you previously DE’d, best bet is to simply re-craft it.

5 Likes

this sounds like a normal hearthstone card unpacking

1 Like

no actually im not trying to game the system for a refund, I’ve already got the dust value of the cards when they were nerfed weeks ago…now im just trying to get the cards back. I didn’t realize it would take weeks to get back these cards. Also I only got rid of the cards I didnt need at the time, I didnt get rid of all my nerfed cards, so don’t assume. Also, I DO have all the other cards of that rarity, so your comment did nothing. I have EVERY OTHER common card except those 3.

Until you own or have owned two copies of all common Ashes of Outland cards, new common cards from that expansion are guaranteed to be cards you do not own or have owned 2 of.
Once you own or have owned two of each Ashes of Outlands common cards, new common cards from that expansion are completely random.

4 Likes

I got the same problem. And I never intentional disenchant below 2.

Then please share screenshots that show:
(1) Which cards you found more than 2 copies of; and
(2) Which other cards of the same rarity and expansion you do not yet own 2 copies of.