Collection Crashing on mobile

I am reposting a previous topic that still has not been addressed. This is ridiculous and it’s getting WORSE. I can not access my collection. Previous fixes like opening the BGs collection first no longer work. I can not load deck lists.
This isn’t just a small bug. A core component of the game is locked off on mobile and there has been no response or acknowledgement of the issue.

last post:
If I boot up the game and try to access collection, the client crashes. If I play a single game of standard, I am able to access the collection for some reason, but the client will crash if I try to flip through the pages of my collection. So, I am able to load deck lists but not able to make decks card by card or adjust decks, but only after playing a game.

This is really frustrating. Hoping they fix this soon.

3 Likes

This has been occuring for me since at least early February 2023 (it is now mid March 2023). I have a Pixel 6a and this hasn’t been fixed by clearing app cache, app storage, reloading the app, and uninstalling/reinstalling the app. This problem appears completely on Blizzards side based on the methods I’ve tried and them having no affect.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.