Co-op, Past Tavern Brawls

I really want to see a co-op gamemode in Hearthstone. That’s really the only thing I’ve ever wanted in this game, a way to play it with my friends without beating the hell out of them. There have been past tavern brawls that explored this concept, and they were really fun; however, they stay around for a couple days and disappear. If we were able to replay any tavern brawl when challenging a friend, that would be great, too. I’d prefer a 2v2 casual/ranked mode, though, or even better, both.

4 Likes

Co-op’s are my favourite too.

I didn’t mind trying to figure out what my partner’s plan was. I think there’s a sizable portion of players who get frustrated if your partner doesn’t follow the optimal plan. I remember I won a lot of different ways during the last brawl, but the forums were full of people who couldn’t understand why a player would double the stats for minion X when it was “obvious” they should wait for minion Y.

They’re okay, but they don’t last. They have to be so scripted to be even remotely fair that there isn’t much replay value.