Closed. You were disconnected from the Blizzard Services

I get this screen whenever I try to launch HS.

I can play other Blizzard games no sweat.

macOS Catalina 10.15.7
Eero Mesh network

EDIT: I can play on mobile using the same network. Just not on my Mac.

Hey, Parvelous! Just curious, is the Blizzard Application also disconnecting? Do you have any issues connecting to other regions?

If it’s not, could you try the following?

• Try deleting the hearthstone folder.
    1. Press CMD + Shift + G to open the Go to folder
    2. Navigate to ~/Library/Preferences /Blizzard folder
      • If there is no Blizzard or Hearthstone folder, show hidden files and folders by pressing CMD + SHIFT + .
    3. Delete the Hearthstone folder.
  • Try a new admin account.

If the Blizzard Application is also disconnecting, could you try a wired connection with the Mac? If a wired connection is not possible, does an alternative connection work?

Hey Caterpepi,

Yeah it does seem that the app DC’s in-between sessions of other games and has to come back online to load a diff game.

Deleting folder = No change
New Admin = No change
Wired Connection = Was able to open the game and play a match but now getting DC’d after every game (Game Recorded Please reconnect to Hearthstone to Continue or some such)

I’ve been having the exact same issue. Multiple Macs (Catalina 10.15.7) and an eero mesh network (which I just updated to the latest firmware), very often I get that screen, or if I do connect, after one game it tells me the game has been recorded and I need to restart Hearthstone.

I have a partial workaround using my phone as a hotspot, but then I tend to get a lot of lag in game and sometimes disconnect mid-turn.

I have a PC and phones all connected to the same router and none seem to have this issue; just the Macs are affected.

I’ve tried everything in the troubleshooting guide except run WinMTR because there doesn’t seem to be a Mac client.