Client Laggy After Logo Appears Then It Gives Me A HS:NT304:303:0 error

That did work for me on the new admin account, but my main windows account still fails to work. I also tried deleting C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\Battlenet but the problem persisted.

Seems to only work on the new admin account and not my original.

Can confirm it does work in a dummy account as well. But I feel like this is not a solution. It still wont boot on the main admin account.

Same VERY annoying issue for me also!

Iā€™ve spent over $2,000 on this game, been a customer since day 1, and really want to be able to play as normal.

Iā€™ve tried every fix listed above in this thread and nothing works.

BLIZZARD please help us :slight_smile:

Yeah, like for all people above, it works on another admin account.
Still doesnt work on my main Windows login.

Hey all,

Super glad to hear that New Admin accounts are working to resolve the problem so far. Typically a user profile specific would suggest there is a problem with the existing one. Microsoft may be the best resource for that but that doesnā€™t mean thereā€™s nothing we can try.

I might suggest the following:

1. Restart the PC then login to the affected user profile
  2. Do not launch any apps or games!
  3. Use the windows+R key combo to open the run dialog
  4. Type %Appdata% into the box and hit enter
  5. Check all 3 of the following locations for Blizzard and Battle net content, and delete any existing folders: AppData\Roaming, AppData\LocalLow, and AppData\Local

Once thatā€™s all done, empty the recycle bin on the computer then retry the game!

Let us know if this works for you.

2 Likes

I have done this multiple times. And it doesnā€™t work for me. Same result, the Hearthstone logo that lags up then I still get the error.

I deleted all Battlenet and Blizzard things from all AppData folders, but I still get the same behavior.

Same here - no dice.

With the New Admin working, there may be some issues with the user profile on the main windows account. This limits what we can troubleshoot if there is a problem with the user profile. There are several things that I have in mind that may help.

• Does it work on the main account after a password reset? This should help clear the Blizzard account cache.
  • With the new admin still on the system and enabling secondary logon, does it work on the main account?

@Rijid, @Laithina, & @JeffGoldblum Before trying a few additional steps, I did some things on our end to see if it may help you 3. Please let me know if it works prior to the two other suggestions.

No dice on the password reset. Had a brief heart attack when I saw the e-mails from blizzard about my account being compromisedā€¦lol

Also tried the password reset and still having the same problem. Also enabling the second login did not work.

Sorry for the scare there, Laithina! Thanks for trying those out and responding so quickly! Iā€™m honestly not sure what more we can do, other than see if maybe a WMI Repository reset may help get this working on the main windows profile.

1. Press the Windows + Q keys together and search for ā€œCMD.ā€
  2. Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
  3. Enter the following commands, one at a time, pressing Enter after each:
    net stop winmgmt
    cd wbem
    winmgmt /resetrepository
    cd ā€¦
    net start winmgmt
  4. Now type in ā€œexitā€ and press Enter to close the Command Prompt.

Itā€™s odd that itā€™s happening for you all. With the New Admin working, this is limits it to a user profile issue which could mean settings, registries, WMI, and etc. Some of those steps should address these concerns.

To be direct, itā€™s possible that this may need help with Microsoft support to address the user profile issue, or see if they can assist with moving things over to the New Admin account.

Iā€™ll see if thereā€™s any more we can suggest here if those things may fail! Thank you for being proactive with this!

got the same Problem, tried your last suggestion and it didnt work unfortunately =/

1 Like

This worked for me guys - be sure to delete all of the bnet,blizzard &blizzard games folders in ALL 3 FOLDERS he mentioned

Yes there is the solution for me.
Like Razz said, make sure u delete stuff in all 3 (!!!) folders ( deleting thing out of appdata local made the fix for me). Be safe that all hidden folders visible under windows options because u cant find the local folder without it.

Edit: my english is hot garbage

What Razz saidā€¦ this worked for me too. I didnā€™t realize that ā€œLocalā€ was a hidden folder. Once I cleared that and re-logged in everything popped up again.

Like I have posted before, I have done this multiple times ontop of re installing it.

EDIT:

Now I dont get an error it just sits in the loading screen infinitely

Worked for me. Thanks