Click delay since release of Deadmines on Mac

Since the latest patch that included the Deadmines miniset, there has been a half a second delay when clicking within the app on Mac computers. I’ve seen this issue on multiple mac computers all updated to the latest software. I’ve tried troubleshooting the issue, but it seems to be a technical bug within the game.

4 Likes

Yes, this problem appeared with the previous update (reinstalling didn’t help) and greatly interferes with the game. It became impossible to play in battlegrounds at all…

1 Like

Any update on this? It has became quite unplayable…

1 Like

The problem turned out to be in the “magnet” program, when I made hearthstone exceptions in it, the lags stopped. But the lags started exactly after the hearthstone update

3 Likes

i agree - it worked (but i had to close Magnet completely).

how do you manage to add exception to Hearthstone?

1 Like

You need to make the Hearthstone window active. Then, in the top panel of the mac, make a left click on the magnet application. And click on the “ignore Hearthstone” item that appears.

3 Likes

I have been having the same problem. Great catch to find the dependency between the latest Hearthstone client and Magnet. I disabled magnet for hearthstone and it appears to be working fine again. So weird. Magnet is a super common and very convenient application, so I hope Blizzard closes this gap soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.